The Democrat Utopia

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

:facepalm:

Is this... bad?

I mean, the number of Trans people going into men's bathrooms is extremely low, but I get why forcing men's rooms to have them is controversial. On the whole, providing these products with instructions is a good thing. 

But that's the difference: the Left pushes things that are often annoying, like feminine products in men's rooms, but it's harmless. 

The Right pushes vaccine disinformation that kills thousands, sues the federal government to restrict Medicaid expansion hurting countless lives, fuels climate doubt causing untold harm to future generations, and hates America so much they were willing to trash democracy to fraudulently keep their party leader (twice Impeached for crimes Presidents technically can't commit). 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

She was a featured speaker at CPAC this year, she's on your side. 

I don't have a side...and, you know, she was a candidate for the Ds against Biden 18 months ago. She's yours, you gotta claim her.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Is this... bad?

I mean, the number of Trans people going into men's bathrooms is extremely low, but I get why forcing men's rooms to have them is controversial. On the whole, providing these products with instructions is a good thing. 

But that's the difference: the Left pushes things that are often annoying, like feminine products in men's rooms, but it's harmless. 

The Right pushes vaccine disinformation that kills thousands, sues the federal government to restrict Medicaid expansion hurting countless lives, fuels climate doubt causing untold harm to future generations, and hates America so much they were willing to trash democracy to fraudulently keep their party leader (twice Impeached for crimes Presidents technically can't commit). 

Yeah. Maybe annoying, maybe mostly unnecessary, but also completely harmless.

6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Is this... bad?

I feel bad for the janitor that will be cleaning it up...because middle school boys are going to make a mess of those things.

• Plus1 2
14 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I don't have a side...and, you know, she was a candidate for the Ds against Biden 18 months ago. She's yours, you gotta claim her.

I think letting her on Fox News and her speaking at CPAC - in addition to being an obvious Russian plant - means we traded her to the Right. She fits there. 

Hell, we don't need anybody in return. 

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I think letting her on Fox News and her speaking at CPAC - in addition to being an obvious Russian plant - means we traded her to the Right. She fits there. 

Hell, we don't need anybody in return. 

i posted somewhere in the past that the russians had paid off some dems also......and referred to gabbard in that post.   the russians were freely spending their money to buy politicians around the globe.    here in the US the money was mostly spent in buying republicans....but they did get some dems also.  

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It's Twitter.  People can say whatever they want.  It's their right.  Might as well just get over the fact that people are going to say really stupid, irritating, and down right dangerous things....You'll be happier for it.

28 minutes ago, funhusker said:

It's Twitter.  People can say whatever they want.  It's their right.  Might as well just get over the fact that people are going to say really stupid, irritating, and down right dangerous things....You'll be happier for it.

It’s funny to read it.  Funny things dopes say make me laugh.  Laughing makes me happier.   

• Plus1 2