The Democrat Utopia

8 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

There is no basis in fact for Democrats enabling pedophilia more than Republicans, and if you take into account Red States protecting the right to marry minors, a case could be made for the opposite.

At least this outraged post adds that the dissenting Democrat was specifically citing a concern that a mentally impaired person not face a felony and jail time for exposure, and anyone who understands the chronically mentally ill would understand that bit of nuance. 

I saw a crazy naked guy when I was a kid in Nebraska. You know my reaction? "Wow. That poor guy is crazy." 

It's the difference between the Nebraska Regional Center and the State Penitentiary. That's the kind of thing people who make laws should consider, rather than play hysterical gotcha games with pedophilia.

I don't see it as a red vs blue issue.  I see it as a good vs evil issue.  There are decent people on both sides.  And there are complete frauds on both sides.   

To directly respond, look at the changes in re-identification to Minor Attracted Persons.  What are your thoughts on that "movement?"

Tangentially, I posted a video of the sitting president sniffing and cuddling around little children in this very thread (C-SPAN raw footage).  At one point he touches a pre-pubescent girl's chest and put a timestamp on the disgusting act.  

Not one response from the Progressive Think Tank.  Zero.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

17 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

There is no basis in fact for Democrats enabling pedophilia more than Republicans, and if you take into account Red States protecting the right to marry minors, a case could be made for the opposite.

At least this outraged post adds that the dissenting Democrat was specifically citing a concern that a mentally impaired person not face a felony and jail time for exposure, and anyone who understands the chronically mentally ill would understand that bit of nuance. 

I saw a crazy naked guy when I was a kid in Nebraska. You know my reaction? "Wow. That poor guy is crazy." 

It's the difference between the Nebraska Regional Center and the State Penitentiary. That's the kind of thing people who make laws should consider, rather than play hysterical gotcha games with pedophilia.

Very well said, and exactly right.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

I don't see it as a red vs blue issue.  I see it as a good vs evil issue.  There are decent people on both sides.  And there are complete frauds on both sides.   

To directly respond, look at the changes in re-identification to Minor Attracted Persons.  What are your thoughts on that "movement?"

Oh...but you do.  Because for everything wrong in the world, you seem to blame the liberal agenda.

So...by doing so, you are in fact making it a red vs. blue issue.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh...but you do.  Because for everything wrong in the world, you seem to blame the liberal agenda.

So...by doing so, you are in fact making it a red vs. blue issue.

The current progressive agenda is terrible in my view.  I see moral relativism as a primary part of America's current condition.  It just so happens left-leaning people are proponents of the agenda and relativism.  Not all.  Many.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4
  • TBH 1
13 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

I don't see it as a red vs blue issue.

Yes you do. You've continually blamed everything from pedophilia to mass shootings on a progressive agenda, and conveniently made excuses for the violent rhetoric and hypocrisy of the political right, from which you draw virtually 100% of your talking points. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

22 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Could you do me a favor? Could you reread the post you're responding to and address at least one specific point, rather than respond with another word salad and vague challenge? 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yes you do. You've continually blamed everything from pedophilia to mass shootings on a progressive agenda, and conveniently made excuses for the violent rhetoric and hypocrisy of the political right, from which you draw virtually 100% of your talking points. 

See my post above.  I see it as a good vs evil issue more than blue vs red.  

If by violent rhetoric you mean keeping sexually explicit books out of pre-teen school libraries and calling out facts around the locales and methods to violence, you then make my very point that we could not also find common ground on what the "health" in mental health looks like.  

Violent rhetoric and health to you are much, much different than what I see they mean. 

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Could you do me a favor? Could you reread the post you're responding to and address at least one specific point, rather than respond with another word salad and vague challenge? 

We'll trade one for one.  Which point would you like me to address?  I'll be as direct as able.

Then, you watch the below video starting at 4:18 to 4:30 (where the girl clearly moves away from Joe).  Give me your thoughts on it.  One sentence. you'll be the first one to address it since posted on page 300.

• Fire 1
28 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

We'll trade one for one.  Which point would you like me to address?  I'll be as direct as able.

Then, you watch the below video starting at 4:18 to 4:30 (where the girl clearly moves away from Joe).  Give me your thoughts on it.  One sentence. you'll be the first one to address it since posted on page 300.

That video shows nothing except to someone hellbent convinced it is creepy. It’s a happy occasion. Joe is trying to make them feel welcome and relaxed. Moving their hair out of their faces is being done because he knows they and their parents will want good pictures with the president. If you really think he is trying to cop a feel right in front of photographers and about 80 other people, you’re too far gone to help.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 4
1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

The current progressive agenda is terrible in my view.  I see moral relativism as a primary part of America's current condition.  It just so happens left-leaning people are proponents of the agenda and relativism.  Not all.  Many.

So, you are making it a red vs. blue issue.

Thanks for clarifying.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

47 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

That video shows nothing except to someone hellbent convinced it is creepy. It’s a happy occasion. Joe is trying to make them feel welcome and relaxed. Moving their hair out of their faces is being done because he knows they and their parents will want good pictures with the president. If you really think he is trying to cop a feel right in front of photographers and about 80 other people, you’re too far gone to help.

You know the girl followed up stating Joe touched her inappropriately?  You see nothing wrong with that video cut?  

Your comment epitomizes the fork in the road.  What you call innocuous, health, good...many others see 180 degrees on the contrary.  So when you say mental "health," your version of health is another's decay or compromise.    

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, you are making it a red vs. blue issue.

Thanks for clarifying.

Maybe the mods should merge the Democrat and Republican Utopia threads given the disdain for red vs blue concepts.  

Also interesting the Republican thread has 3x the posts and you leading the way with over 3100 of them :)

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
25 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Maybe the mods should merge the Democrat and Republican Utopia threads given the disdain for red vs blue concepts.  

Also interesting the Republican thread has 3x the posts and you leading the way with over 3100 of them :)

Nvm

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

You know the girl followed up stating Joe touched her inappropriately?  You see nothing wrong with that video cut?  

Your comment epitomizes the fork in the road.  What you call innocuous, health, good...many others see 180 degrees on the contrary.  So when you say mental "health," your version of health is another's decay or compromise.    

Honestly, Joe is a little too handsy for my taste. And I can see how some of those kids may have felt uncomfortable with him being so touchy. I can even see how one of the kids may have felt it was inappropriate. It was apparent a couple of them were uncomfortable standing by him (a stranger) to begin with. But it’s a helluva leap to claim that video proves anything other than Joe is a little more touchy feely than some people are comfortable with. Probably best to not touch other people’s kids that much but I didn’t see anything else. Certainly nothing to get as worked up over as you did. FFS there were a ton photographers focused on him and a ton of people standing right there. Do you really think he was focused on getting some jollies out of that? Sad if you do.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Honestly, Joe is a little too handsy for my taste. And I can see how some of those kids may have felt uncomfortable with him being so touchy. I can even see how one of the kids may have felt it was inappropriate. It was apparent a couple of them were uncomfortable standing by him (a stranger) to begin with. But it’s a helluva leap to claim that video proves anything other than Joe is a little more touchy feely than some people are comfortable with. Probably best to not touch other people’s kids that much but I didn’t see anything else. Certainly nothing to get as worked up over as you did. FFS there were a ton photographers focused on him and a ton of people standing right there. Do you really think he was focused on getting some jollies out of that? Sad if you do.

If I were on your side, I'd likely deny it too.  The girl he touched stated what he did.  

Are you aware of the purported contents of his daughter's diary when she was young?

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1