The Democrat Utopia

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Almost to a T those that parade around spouting off about their moral superiority are the ones that inevitably we find have a ton of their own skeletons in the closet. Seemingly they need to rely on an eternal crutch to prop up their moral vacuity because they don't have the  ability to self reflect and to see how their actions impact themselves and the world around them.  Their narcissistic nature precludes this ability so after floundering about in life they "find the light" and want to push it on other people.  People who most likely are far more advanced emotionally and ethically.  

I suspect both of our life reels of every thought and action displayed in front of an audience would yield shame.  Neither one of us is better than the other.  We see life through completely different lenses.  And the conversation exposes the dichotomy in belief systems.  

No one who takes a stance America is in a moral decline should have to apologize for those that embrace these times.  

You've got the backing of a federal administration, schooling system, tech, mainstream media yet seem threatened by an opposing view.  Why?

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Almost to a T those that parade around spouting off about their moral superiority are the ones that inevitably we find have a ton of their own skeletons in the closetSeemingly they need to rely on an eternal crutch to prop up their moral vacuity because they don't have the  ability to self reflect and to see how their actions impact themselves and the world around them.  Their narcissistic nature precludes this ability so after floundering about in life they "find the light" and want to push it on other people.  People who most likely are far more advanced emotionally and ethically.  

I 100% agree with this

The most racist people I have ever met are the ones that tell me how they are not racist.  The people I have met that hate same sex marriage are the ones that pretend to be super open about it...the ones that say they love fluid gender, don't.  The most non-accepting people I have ever met, always tell me how accepting they are.

I always liken (I love that word) to the gym...The dudes you see at the gym that are HUGE and tatted up and look mean...are the nicest freaking gym guys ever.

This is why  I'm glad that I am normal and just don't care. Do what you want with your life.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1