The Democrat Utopia

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is really funny when I read it, then sit back and think about how much time, effort and money the Republicans have spent on investigating Joe and Hunter dreaming of the possibility that they will be able to impeach and get rid of Joe......only to come up with....nothing.

Uh... Benghazi...

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is really funny when I read it, then sit back and think about how much time, effort and money the Republicans have spent on investigating Joe and Hunter dreaming of the possibility that they will be able to impeach and get rid of Joe......only to come up with....nothing.

It’s tit for tat at this point.  Dems made the game in 2016, so it seems others should play 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4
28 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Uh... Benghazi...

Exactly. Say what you will about Hillary, but she had the backbone to show up and testify for hours and hours and hours.

Zero chance Orange Man Bad does that without being compelled, kicking and screaming. 

• Plus1 3

Just now, RedDenver said:

Yes, Benghazi famously after 2016. So transparently trying desperately to defend the MAGA party.

Benghazi was a clusterf#&% for the state department.  You really think that shouldn’t have been investigated?   HA.  So Desperately trying to defend the Clinton machine.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 2
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Benghazi was a clusterf#&% for the state department.  You really think that shouldn’t have been investigated?   HA.  So Desperately trying to defend the Clinton machine.

It would have been fine if there'd been an investigation. But the absolute clown show the GOP turned it into that you're ignoring is what I'm talking about.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

Hmmm...investigate?  Sure.  rant on and on and on about it over and over again like Repubs did?  No.

Hillary did the right thing by showing up and testifying.  Wish Repubs would do the same thing when called.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Exactly. Say what you will about Hillary, but she had the backbone to show up and testify for hours and hours and hours.

Zero chance Orange Man Bad does that without being compelled, kicking and screaming. 

orange man would never testify.   he would be kicking and screaming while pleading the 5th.   it's what he does.

• TBH 1

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hmmm...investigate?  Sure.  rant on and on and on about it over and over again like Repubs did?  No.

Like the three year faux Russia investigation that we now know should never have even been started.   The same investigation that had British intelligence agency’s laughing at the “evidence” or I should say lack of,  fbi supposedly had.   We talking about that also.   Nah, that one you seem to like and are ok with. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5

Like the three year faux Russia investigation that we now know should never have even been started.   The same investigation that had British intelligence agency’s laughing at the “evidence” or I should say lack of,  fbi supposedly had.   We talking about that also.   Nah, that one you seem to like and are ok with. 

The only one constantly ranting about the Russia investigation appears to be you. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What Republicans turned Benghazi into was ridiculously embarrassing.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What Republicans turned Benghazi into was ridiculously embarrassing.

What Democrats turned Russia into was ridiculously embarrassing yet you have never had a problem with it and actually leaned into it. 

6 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

The only one constantly ranting about the Russia investigation appears to be you. 

I Must have hit a nerve 

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1
16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What Democrats turned Russia into was ridiculously embarrassing yet you have never had a problem with it and actually leaned into it. 

I'm sorry, you must have missed it when I said this:

42 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

An investigation was appropriate any time something like that happens.  But, Republicans turned it into a pathetic s#!t show.

• Plus1 1