The Democrat Utopia

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I told you someone would have a collusion sad 

Is this an insult right wingers are using now? I don't now what this means. 

If you're referring to the devastation liberals feel after the bombshell Durham Report completely vindicated Trump, you are absolutely correct! I feel major sads in any report that right wingers latch onto to embolden their support of incredible candidates like Donald J. Trump. I feel really owned that the right wing machine is bolstering around a guy who said live on CNN that he's responsible for the Dobbs decision and that women let you grab them by the pu&&y just a week ago.

He should run for President again! He should insert himself into politics as much as possible. He should force every Senate candidate - as a show of loyalty - to pledge that Trump actually won in 2020 and all investigations into him were hoaxes! I'd feel major collusion sads. Like I can't express enough how much I don't want this to happen. My collusion sads are off the charts right now. 

• Oh Yeah! 5
37 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Is this an insult right wingers are using now? I don't now what this means. 

If you're referring to the devastation liberals feel after the bombshell Durham Report completely vindicated Trump, you are absolutely correct! I feel major sads in any report that right wingers latch onto to embolden their support of incredible candidates like Donald J. Trump. I feel really owned that the right wing machine is bolstering around a guy who said live on CNN that he's responsible for the Dobbs decision and that women let you grab them by the pu&&y just a week ago.

He should run for President again! He should insert himself into politicsas much as possible. He should force every Senate candidate - as a show of loyalty - to pledge that Trump actually won in 2020 and all investigations into him were hoaxes! I'd feel major collusion sads. Like I can't express enough how much I don't want this to happen. My collusion sads are off the charts right now. 

I guess all we can do now is to start drinking.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

I don't think anyone's "collusion sads"  are anywhere near the level of  "the guy I know is a creep and will never vote for again possibly got mistreated within the scope of the law sads".

Justifying mistreatment by the fbi.  That seems on point 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

More threats to global warming climate change.  For...safety.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-targets-agriculture-part-climate-crusade

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry warned Wednesday that the world can't tackle climate change without first addressing the agriculture sector's emissions.

Kerry lamented that agriculture production alone creates 33% of the world's total greenhouse gas emissions, arguing that reducing those emissions must be "front and center" in the quest to defeat global warming, during remarks Wednesday morning at the Department of Agriculture's AIM for Climate Summit. The former secretary of state also touted so-called climate smart agriculture as a potential solution.

What could go wrong?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netherlands-close-farms-eu-mandate

The Dutch government is planning to purchase and then close down up to 3,000 farms in an effort to comply with a European Union environmental mandate to slash emissions, according to reports. 

Farmers in the Netherlands will be offered "well over" the worth of their farm in an effort to take up the offer voluntarily, The Telegraph reported. The country is attempting to reduce its nitrogen pollution and will make the purchases if not enough farmers accept buyouts. 

"There is no better offer coming," Christianne van der Wal, nitrogen minister, told the Dutch parliament on Friday. 

• Plus1 1

A recent poll thread states the site is more "conservative" than suspected.  Not sure how conservative is being defined but I'm sure it has progressed in its definition.  

• Abortion - the unborn is a living child.  In every sane and practical scenario, protect the life of the child who has no voice.  Rape/other scenarios that are the vast vast vast minority, states decide.
  • Guns - Free to own and abide by current laws.  Defense is a God given right that no document defines and only reinforces.  Don't wake up wanting to shoot people; everyday - think like this!  It's as natural to wake up like this as it is to breathe.  If unnatural (very sad) then make it a stretch goal (smh I even need to type this out). 
  • Education - keep non educational, sexually perverse, filth out of public schools.  If parents want to expose their pre-teens to this material, do it at home.  Keep biological males out of girls' bathrooms as well as the converse.  
  • Trans - keep biological males out of women's sports.  Males are faster, stronger, generally bigger.   Wrestling and MMA women are getting annihilated, records falling in a variety of sports etc.  Let trans people compete against other trans.
  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1