The Democrat Utopia

19 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Every single one of these stations is owned by Sinclair Broadcasting Group.

When I recently posted about conservative spin doctors sitting in rooms and crafting talking points for mass distribution, Sinclair was one of the first to pop to mind.

Again, if this is DefenderAO admitting the sad mistakes he's made, I will happily take him off ignore. 

On 5/8/2023 at 5:09 PM, Lorewarn said:

Every single one of these stations is owned by Sinclair Broadcasting Group.

I know the blonde in the white dress at the beginning.  She told be first hand what happens and how they're run.  

And the phraseology "threat to our democracy" is a common leftist phrase through media.

• Haha 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

I know the blonde in the white dress at the beginning.  She told be first hand what happens and how they're run.  

And the phraseology "threat to our democracy" is a common leftist phrase through media.

Nevertheless, every single station in the video you linked is owned and given mandated scripts like this by Sinclair, who is a conservative/right-wing media monopoly.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

It's also very common among righties too!

tell us what your media tells you about the dems.   

11 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Nevertheless, every single station in the video you linked is owned and given mandated scripts like this by Sinclair, who is a conservative/right-wing media monopoly.

Jessica Hedley, a conservative whom I know, who worked for them, says very very differently.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Jessica Hedley, a conservative whom I know, who worked for them, says very very differently.

I'll take in-depth reporting over "oh my friend works at Nintendo and said that's not true" anecdotes every time.

Looks like you've been successfully psy-op'd by your own tribe exactly as they intended.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1

3 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

I'll take in-depth reporting over "oh my friend works at Nintendo and said that's not true" anecdotes every time.

Looks like you've been successfully psy-op'd by your own tribe exactly as they intended.

They are not as conservative as you are told they are...

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
38 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Conservatives trying to claw out meaning from the Durham report to fit their narrative is pretty funny. 

It's like when Congressional Republicans lost all their witnesses to the bombshell that Biden is totally corrupt while in office.

The lows they go to and how the Republican electorate rewards them no matter what is hilarious. 

On 5/9/2023 at 12:01 PM, Archy1221 said:

:facepalm:

Hopefully they lose their election.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Conservatives trying to claw out meaning from the Durham report to fit their narrative is pretty funny. 

The avalanche of prosecutions stemming from Durham's work are enough to show its merits. 

Oops, I meant the lack of prosecutions. 

What a farce. 

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The avalanche of prosecutions stemming from Durham's work are enough to show its merits. 

Oops, I meant the lack of prosecutions. 

What a farce. 

"After a very long time of trying to find wrongdoing we were unable to find anything that was wrong. But it's my opinion that crimes were committed even though I have absolutely no proof"

What amazes me is that this is separate from the Congressional inquiry where they also admitted to finding nothing. 

Of course, why wouldn't they engage in political theater? Republican voters aren't going to change their votes - they're going to find something to justify their worldview. If it's not the Durham report it's going to be CRT in schools. If it's not Hunter Biden personally eating Republican babies, it's drug laced immigrants crossing the border leading to surging crime rates. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3