The Democrat Utopia

I'm ashamed of myself for putting actual thought into the complicated issues of mental illness and gun control when I know I'm talking to a person who thinks a video of Creepy Joe Biden somehow answers everything. 

This is going less than nowhere. You've richly earned your Ignore. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

57 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm ashamed of myself for putting actual thought into the complicated issues of mental illness and gun control when I know I'm talking to a person who thinks a video of Creepy Joe Biden somehow answers everything. 

We're not in the Gun Control thread.  I appreciated the dialogue, however.  

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

We'll trade one for one.  Which point would you like me to address?  I'll be as direct as able.

Then, you watch the below video starting at 4:18 to 4:30 (where the girl clearly moves away from Joe).  Give me your thoughts on it.  One sentence. you'll be the first one to address it since posted on page 300.

One sentence?  "Projection is a hell of a drug"

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Maybe the mods should merge the Democrat and Republican Utopia threads given the disdain for red vs blue concepts.  

Also interesting the Republican thread has 3x the posts and you leading the way with over 3100 of them :)

It's not about what thread it's in.  You admit that you believe about everything bad in the world is because of the evil liberal agenda.  But.....they claim it's not about red and blue.

:dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2
21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's not about what thread it's in.  You admit that you believe about everything bad in the world is because of the evil liberal agenda.  But.....they claim it's not about red and blue.

and when asked to provide any ideas on how to fix any problems the question is ignored but a nonsensical  word salad is offered 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Everything bad in the world is caused by individual brokenness which, in the US today, manifests in ideologies that cause moral decay when not checked. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

Everything bad in the world is caused by individual brokenness which, in the US today, manifests in ideologies that cause moral decay when not checked. 

that's enough about the far right.  

• Fire 1
  • TBH 2
30 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Didn't watch?

Liked what you saw?

Other?

I watched it and realized that in order to come away finding anything nefarious there one would really have to squint hard with an internally repressed propensity for that kind of behavior.  Unless of course one was fed the idea by likes of Andy Ngo and then they happily regurgitated it as fact.  

How many times have you played back that video in slow motion?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

28 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Perhaps you're part of the problem.

I'll own my part, but if me championing keeping little kids guarded from filth like sexually charged books in elementary school libraries, I'll keep my ground it's a good cause and not part of America's decline.

Progressive Utopia:

“Children naturally love color, and joy, and fantasy; but so often they are taught to ignore their natural curiosity and provided with rules and restrictions that crush their imagination,” Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey, the producers of “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” told NBC News in a joint statement.

While there are no solid figures on how many kids participate in drag, Barbato and Bailey said the increasing popularity of drag with youth is less about “drag reaching children” and more about the art form “providing a natural environment for kids to explore who they are.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/drag-kids-are-slaying-runway-one-fierce-look-time-n918211

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I watched it and realized that in order to come away finding anything nefarious there one would really have to squint hard with an internally repressed propensity for that kind of behavior.  Unless of course one was fed the idea by likes of Andy Ngo and then they happily regurgitated it as fact.  

How many times have you played back that video in slow motion?

Case in point.

You're good with ol' Joe's actions.  I'm not.  

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
12 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Case in point.

You're good with ol' Joe's actions.  I'm not.  

Almost to a T those that parade around spouting off about their moral superiority are the ones that inevitably we find have a ton of their own skeletons in the closet. Seemingly they need to rely on an external crutch to prop up their moral vacuity because they don't have the  ability to self reflect and to see how their actions impact themselves and the world around them.  Their narcissistic nature precludes this ability so after floundering about in life they "find the light" and want to push it on other people.  People who most likely are far more advanced emotionally and ethically.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I don’t know what I was thinking. Took him off ignore about 3 hours ago. Guess I was bored. But it’s back on now. The myopia is….something else. Probably the result of the progressive agenda :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1