The Democrat Utopia

People here are likely still trumpeting Russia Russia Russia

https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/fbi-doj-failed-to-observe-fidelity-to-the-law-in-trump-russia-investigation-durham/

The FBI investigation of former President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in 2016 was “seriously flawed” and had no basis in evidence, special counsel John Durham said in a report released Monday.

Durham concluded his four-year review with a scathing indictment of official bias in the probe, which fueled Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage of Trump’s theorized conspiracy with the Kremlin to win the White House.

“It is the Office’s assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia,” Durham wrote.

“Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators ‘repeatedly ignore[d] or explain[ed] away evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign… had conspired with Russia… It appeared that … there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent,'” he added.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

Biden guy.  

Model morality.  No signs of any slippage.  We stand with Sam.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sam-brinton-arrested-in-maryland-on-fugitive-from-justice-charges/ar-AA1bmQMC

Former Biden administration nuclear waste official Sam Brinton was arrested on Wednesday on charges of being a "fugitive from justice." 

Montgomery County Police Department spokeswoman Shiera Goff confirmed to the Washington Examiner that Brinton was arrested and that the former Department of Energyofficial is awaiting an extradition hearing.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

People here are likely still trumpeting Russia Russia Russia

https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/fbi-doj-failed-to-observe-fidelity-to-the-law-in-trump-russia-investigation-durham/

The FBI investigation of former President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in 2016 was “seriously flawed” and had no basis in evidence, special counsel John Durham said in a report released Monday.

Durham concluded his four-year review with a scathing indictment of official bias in the probe, which fueled Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage of Trump’s theorized conspiracy with the Kremlin to win the White House.

“It is the Office’s assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia,” Durham wrote.

“Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators ‘repeatedly ignore[d] or explain[ed] away evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign… had conspired with Russia… It appeared that … there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent,'” he added.

Shhhhhh.  Some people will have a Russia collusion sad.  

• TBH 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Shhhhhh.  Some people will have a Russia collusion sad.  

This is hilarious. 

I'm sorry you voted for a guy Russia wanted to elect, a now criminal who grifted the Republican Party into the abyss and has successfully convinced your entire voting base that Democracy is bad, making your party unelectable.

I get it, the Durham Report didn't find that any laws were broken by the FBI, that the Justice Department aggressively pursued their case leading to 37 criminal indictments, that nearly everybody in your former Presidents orbit has been convicted of numerous crimes, and that you and @DefenderAO were gullible enough to fall for it all. It was obvious from the beginning what Trump was and now your party is an international laughingstock and a historical embarrassment.

I do appreciate the electoral wins you've given us, so thank you for that. 

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
10 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This is hilarious. 

I'm sorry you voted for a guy Russia wanted to elect, a now criminal who grifted the Republican Party into the abyss and has successfully convinced your entire voting base that Democracy is bad, making your party unelectable.

I get it, the Durham Report didn't find that any laws were broken by the FBI, that the Justice Department aggressively pursued their case leading to 37 criminal indictments, that nearly everybody in your former Presidents orbit has been convicted of numerous crimes, and that you and @DefenderAO were gullible enough to fall for it all. It was obvious from the beginning what Trump was and now your party is an international laughingstock and a historical embarrassment.

Trump has been convicted?  You seem behind on what's happening.  

The wide road strikes again...

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Lol...when MAGA loses track and destroys their own argument 

Cities on sand...

The agenda brings such chaos and contradiction.  Maybe a sports team and Think Tank to keep them aligned...the acceleration is just relativism is moving just too fast.

Chris Hayes needs to catch up to Australia's "progress."  

Looking expectantly and the sliding definition of "mature minor."

• Plus1 1

Good chunk of change.

I suspect Ghislaine Maxwell's client list is stapled to the TN mass shooter's manifesto and tucked away safely.  

Or maybe it was lost in the hustle of attending Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

Birds of a feather...

https://www.reuters.com/legal/deutsche-bank-pay-75-mln-settle-jeffrey-epstein-accusers-suit-wsj-2023-05-18/

May 17 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE) agreed to pay $75 million to settle a lawsuit by women who say they were abused by the late financier Jeffrey Epstein, and accused the German bank of facilitating his sex trafficking.

In 2020, New York state's financial regulator fined Deutsche Bank $150 million over its work with Epstein.

Last September, Deutsche Bank agreed to pay $26.25 million to settle a U.S. shareholder lawsuit over its relationships with risky, ultra-rich clients like Epstein.

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This is hilarious. 

Care to put a flag in the ground on the current state of laws being broken for immigration?  

Or, any means to justify your end.

• Plus1 1