***********UCF vs. Memphis Gameday Thread**************

Can't stop the run. 

Tackling that makes tackling by a Diaco defense look proficient. 

Lack of discipline in the redzone and where was the immediate accountability from the sideline?  He stayed in the game after the penalty. 

22 pass attempts to only 12 rushing attempts first half.   Norvell on the other hand has ran the ball 27 times and only passed 15.

I like to find positives, but SF hasn't even been named HC yet and the honeymoon is already looking to be over if the second half goes like the first.

Just now, LaunchCode said:

Can't stop the run. 

Lack of discipline in the redzone and where was the immediate accountability from the sideline?  He stayed in the game after the penalty. 

22 pass attempts to only 12 rushing attempts first half.   Norvell on the other hand has ran the ball 27 times and only passed 15.

I like to find positives, but SF hasn't even been named HC yet and the honeymoon is already looking to be over if the second half goes like the first.

We get it. You're Mike Riley.

• Plus1 3
Just now, LaunchCode said:

Can't stop the run. 

Lolz 

1 minute ago, LaunchCode said:

Can't stop the run. 

Says the guy who thought Riley should have been retained.  

4 minutes ago, LaunchCode said:

Can't stop the run. 

Never go full Langsdorf.

1 minute ago, LaunchCode said:

You're happy with the tackling you're seeing?  Allowing 151 yards rushing in the FIRST HALF.  Passing 22 times to 12 rushes?  Undisciplined mistakes, needles personal fouls in the redzone?

Who are you SFs agent?

What do you expect? Do you see the strain? or no

• Plus1 1