Jump to content
Mavric

CB Braxton Clark [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Clark Commit?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts


247 Miami writer was asked by the Neb boys to provide a breakdown on our Florida commits as he's seen them all in person. 

 

Tall and big. Late developer that is still getting better. Thinks he might be a better safety than corner prospect. Has the frame for coaches to work with. Comes from big program.

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Warrior10 said:

247 Miami writer was asked by the Neb boys to provide a breakdown on our Florida commits as he's seen them all in person. 

 

Tall and big. Late developer that is still getting better. Thinks he might be a better safety than corner prospect. Has the frame for coaches to work with. Comes from big program.

Not the best news. I'll take the staff's perception of the player over the writer, but a true corner would be more ideal.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

Not the best news. I'll take the staff's perception of the player over the writer, but a true corner would be more ideal.

I agree. The CB vs safety thing really concerned me. However, it's just one writer's opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

I agree. The CB vs safety thing really concerned me. However, it's just one writer's opinion. 

 

Not overly concerning. It does seem we have a few guys that can go CB or S... some thought that CJ Smith may also be a corner prospect.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, SilkBleedsHuskers said:

Anybody know when Braxton is supposed to be signing?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, bisonwiches said:

Calling my shot now, kid is going to be first team all BIG.

 

not this year, but junior/senior

Bold. Hope you're right

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...