Troy Walters: ‘No Block, No Rock’

Mavric

15 minutes ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

I fail to see how being the defensive coordinator for one year gave Bo "Husker ties" when he had nothing to do with the program prior to that.

OK.

So can I get some clarification on what husker ties means? I'd hate to misuse it in the future.

I think D Coordinator is a pretty big job.

I think being interim head coach and winning a bowl game could be considered 'ties'

I think interviewing for the head coaching job as the internal candidate is pretty much 'ties'

I do believe there was a considerable portion of the fan base that wanted him to be coach at that time, maybe not ties but fan base, ya know?

Also, I recall players being pissed that Bo wasn't named coach during that debacle. Ties.

23 minutes ago, macroboy said:

I think D Coordinator is a pretty big job.

I think being interim head coach and winning a bowl game could be considered 'ties'

I think interviewing for the head coaching job as the internal candidate is pretty much 'ties'

I do believe there was a considerable portion of the fan base that wanted him to be coach at that time, maybe not ties but fan base, ya know?

Also, I recall players being pissed that Bo wasn't named coach during that debacle. Ties.

8f32bcbb864d687ef692b0e1cfbe4a1d.jpg

There are so many ties in this thread, that even Christian Grey is jealous.

4 minutes ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

Pretty sure you're grasping at straws here.

No, pretty sure it's ties. 

Edited by VectorVictor

18 hours ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

Maybe you should clarify why you think someone who had ONE year in his entire life associated with Nebraska has Husker ties. And it wasn't even an entire year.

Before someone says it, one year prior to being hired as head coach.

Did he coach at Nebraska before becoming HC? 

• Plus1 1
On 12/30/2017 at 0:06 PM, Comfortably Numb said:

After viewing the previous experience of all these assistant coaches, I’m going to say something (likely unpopular) I haven’t really seen discussed on HB. It really is not a very impressive staff if all you consider is the resumes. If you were to ignore the last 1 or 2 seasons of this combined staff, on paper, they would appear worse than anything we’ve had in the last 15 years.

Im not complaining about the staff, in fact I think the energy and chemistry and results they have exhibited is much more important than a paper resume but really, it just doesn’t appear to be impressive at all. Am I wrong?

Remember this every great person, every great event had a beginning.  We are at the beginning of something great.