Nebrasketball Game #18- Wisconsin (Tuesday, January 9- 7:30- BTN)

What will be the game result?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the game result?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Wisconsin win by single digits
    • Wisconsin win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

File this one under a win and just take it. 

Only get 3 points from Watson all in the final 45 seconds.  Bad shot selections leading to usual droughts.  Turnovers.  Just a meh game.  But you did what was needed and protected home court.

Going forward, please please PLEASE let Allen take a bunch of Taylor’s minutes.  He brings a quickness level, creating, smarts and jump shot Evan could only dream of.  Also Taylor will be exposed terribly against a quick defender with the amount of pushing off he does dribbling.

Please if you are gonna ride with Jordy, who played good at times tonight, bang it into his head that a kick out and repost would do wonders for him.  Far to often is he way to low trying a move and his credit card verticals allows everything to be rejected.

Finally I would love to see the small line up go full court, 3/4 or half court trap.  That groups athleticism and length could wreak hell on many teams, like tonight’s opponent.  But that is wishful thinking

Edited by PaulCrewe
  • Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Bornhusker said:

Sucks, these weekday games are late for me.. I get up at 4AM so I am hitting the sack around 8:30. Kind of surprised we won, the part I did watch wasn't very good. Guess Wisky is worse than I thought.

I had it as a loss, so in that aspect it was a good win.

It should have been a double digit win, but Nebraska couldn't hit the broad side of the barn with a shotgun in the second half. 

11 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

I'd be okay with never having to watch 34 on Wisconsin play "basketball" ever again

He went to my highschool(Maple Grove) and actually is a really good athlete. He is a pest and plays the game pretty intelligently. Nebraska recruited him a bit too.

He is a flopper and might take over as the "Aaron Craft of the BigTen" pretty quickly.

He is a good ball player though. He has had a lot of shoulder issues but is normally a decent shooter.

3 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

He went to my highschool(Maple Grove) and actually is a really good athlete. He is a pest and plays the game pretty intelligently. Nebraska recruited him a bit too.

He is a flopper and might take over as the "Aaron Craft of the BigTen" pretty quickly.

He is a good ball player though. He has had a lot of shoulder issues but is normally a decent shooter.

He is the kind of player you hate to play against but love him when he plays for you.

• Plus1 1

Not a pretty win, but games like this where we play bad and still get the W give me hope.

Wisconsin is not good. Happ is a good player but even our double teams were a bit off. 

Jordy played his best game all season because he played with some aggression but I still didnt like him guarding Happ. I am surprised Happ didnt abuse his inability to move smoothly, more.

13 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Not a pretty win, but games like this where we play bad and still get the W give me hope.

Wisconsin is not good. Happ is a good player but even our double teams were a bit off. 

Jordy played his best game all season because he played with some aggression but I still didnt like him guarding Happ. I am surprised Happ didnt abuse his inability to move smoothly, more.

Because you have a better option?  And that answer is not Roby.  Happ got hot during the time when we had the worst lineup on the floor, while Jody was on the bench.  

41 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Because you have a better option?  And that answer is not Roby.  Happ got hot during the time when we had the worst lineup on the floor, while Jody was on the bench.  

Roby with a double from Copeland > Duby > Jordy at this point in time.