Paranormal and the afterlife

Paranormal/Afterlife   

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

The old Lock Out, Tag Out omission got you!  So what are you seeing floating around at night!  Maybe there is some paranormal going on because of it.

I once tackled a guy so hard in HS football that I saw stars dancing  - does that qualify as paranormal? 

My experience was laying on my back going .......wtf just happened???

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

My experience was laying on my back going .......wtf just happened???

That sounds like a couple of my biking fails over the last two years.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Knapp, what separates a 'very good medium' from an average or good medium:dunno.   Maybe real good connectivity perhaps??

Don't know. It was a family legend.  Not sure how much I believe it, but it was always told to me by my mom & grandma in a very matter-of-fact way. They believed it was true.

• 1 month later...

I definitely have a guilty pleasure for paranormal investigation shows. I believe in some kind of after life (though who can say what that really is) and I'm not sure if I necessarily believe in ghosts or anything like that. Whether it's a multiverse or actual ghosts none of us can say, but I have seen and read about things that are truly incredible so who is to say.

55 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I definitely have a guilty pleasure for paranormal investigation shows. I believe in some kind of after life (though who can say what that really is) and I'm not sure if I necessarily believe in ghosts or anything like that. Whether it's a multiverse or actual ghosts none of us can say, but I have seen and read about things that are truly incredible so who is to say.

Yeah this sums me up pretty well.

54 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If ghosts can pass through walls, why don't they sink through floors when they walk around?

If I meet one, I'll ask for ya.