The Nunes Memo has been released

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Lol! Democrats! The entire democrat party should be quietly scuttled right now for the good of the country. They are desperate to cling to anything to discredit it. Why not go right to McCabe and ask him if he said it? 

Doesn't it say right in the memo the basis of the warrent was Carter Page and had nothing to do with the dossier?

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

So, there would be no FISA warrant without the dossier written by a man the FBI knew was desperate to keep Trump from being elected. The Dossier was corroborated by Steele leaking it to the media, who’s circular reporting corroborated the dossier. (Steele got fired for it later) the FBI knew, and witheld that the dossier was paid for by the dnc/Clinton campaign. Comey, Rosenstein, Yates etc signed off on the application. They used media story duplicity to make Carters Russia trip look bad. If page was under investigation, why let the incoming admin add him to the Staff?

FBI, DOJ is corrupt as hell at the top. Should this lead to obama, Clinton etc. I don’t know if jail is sufficient. Needless to say, no real court would let meowlers witch hunt continue as all of the fabricated evidence is fruit of the poisonous tree. Time to find out what meowler knew about the fraudulent activity at the top of Obama’s DOJ and FBI, perhaps he should be prosecuted also. Obama has brought deep shame to our great country. I hope the Dem leaders have the courage and conviction to denounce him and his cohorts for the good of our great nation. 

The first bolded part appears to be wrong, which undermines the rest of your assertions. The second bolded part seems wrong because the continuing FISA warrants were based on what they found when surveilling Page.

The second paragraph is just a rant based based on your own unverified opinions.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

McCabe testified that no FISA warrant would have been sought by the FISC without the Steele Dossier. That’s enough for me, but I will see if the Page warrant is equally corrupt!

Not what the memo says so whats the truth? This is the memo everyone was begging to be released. Is it now not legitimate?

Also what is your source McCabe testified the dossier was the reason for the warrent? I've seen the exact opposite of that

Edited by Nebfanatic
6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

The first bolded part appears to be wrong, which undermines the rest of your assertions. The second bolded part seems wrong because the continuing FISA warrants were based on what they found when surveilling Page.

The second paragraph is just a rant based based on your own unverified opinions.

The Carter Page fisa app cites a sep 23 Yahoo article by Isikoff. Article is derived by info leaked by Steele to Yahoo

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Not what the memo says so whats the truth? This is the memo everyone was begging to be released. Is it now not legitimate?

Also what is your source McCabe testified the dossier was the reason for the warrent? I've seen the exact opposite of that

4D22EAC1-7073-4D3B-BC0A-17F41BF8087E.jpeg

Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

The Carter Page fisa app cites a sep 23 Yahoo article by Isikoff. Article is derived by info leaked by Steele to Yahoo

But the memo doesn't say what other evidence was presented as part of the FISA warrant, so there's no way to know if the Steele info was the "basis" for issuing the warrant.