Russia

1 minute ago, Lorewarn said:

In America, hot and crazy have a direct causal relationship. Everyone knows this.

Hahaha!

Right??

Some of them are even so good at hiding how crazy they are that you think they are right!

Like, I have known smokeshow girls that rip on their ex non-stop and they are so hot and convincing that I believe them.  Then later on you find out that they are in fact, insane.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Hahaha!

Right??

Some of them are even so good at hiding how crazy they are that you think they are right!

Like, I have known smokeshow girls that rip on their ex non-stop and they are so hot and convincing that I believe them.  Then later on you find out that they are in fact, insane.

That’s why I just lie to them

• Fire 1

they crowd funded a black hawk for Ukraine  

https://theaviationist.com/2023/04/19/ukrainian-black-hawk-seen-in-action/#google_vignette

The GUR (one of the acronyms of the agency) says that both pilots and troops agree that the Black Hawk is significantly ahead of the Mi-8 Hip and Mi-24 Hind in almost all characteristics, and that they are impressed by its reliability, ease of use and combat survival capability. They mention that the helicopter is way more maneuverable and also faster than the Mi-8, with the capability to fly long missions over three hours or 600 km.

10 hours ago, commando said:

they crowd funded a black hawk for Ukraine  

https://theaviationist.com/2023/04/19/ukrainian-black-hawk-seen-in-action/#google_vignette

The GUR (one of the acronyms of the agency) says that both pilots and troops agree that the Black Hawk is significantly ahead of the Mi-8 Hip and Mi-24 Hind in almost all characteristics, and that they are impressed by its reliability, ease of use and combat survival capability. They mention that the helicopter is way more maneuverable and also faster than the Mi-8, with the capability to fly long missions over three hours or 600 km.

1 Blackhawk is useless. Just as 32 tanks from the USA are useless even with them being higher quality than T-62 & T-72s. For Ukraine to win they will need thousands upon thousands of tanks, artillery, planes, etc. probably in the trillions monetary wise. This is why they will never win. It’s just enough to bleed the Russians. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

11 hours ago, Scarlet said:

If we don't support Ukraine and allow Russia to waltz through Ukraine how much of a tax break are we going to see?  

Screenshot_20240222-184726.png

Except we haven’t sent them just 61 billion. And we are also sending money to other countries defense as well. 

• TBH 2
4 minutes ago, Decked said:

1 Blackhawk is useless. Just as 32 tanks from the USA are useless even with them being higher quality than T-62 & T-72s. For Ukraine to win they will need thousands upon thousands of tanks, artillery, planes, etc. probably in the trillions monetary wise. This is why they will never win. It’s just enough to bleed the Russians. 

This is true, sadly. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Except we haven’t sent them just 61 billion. And we are also sending money to other countries defense as well. 

Good.  Send more.  What's your tax break going to be if we send zero?  What's it going to cost us in the long run to bail out on our allies?   You do realize that GDP is measured over a set period of time right?  So if you're going to say we already sent more than $61 billion you're going to have to also say our GDP has also increased.  That's how they come to a percentage of GDP.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Good.  Send more.  What's your tax break going to be if we send zero?  What's it going to cost us in the long run to bail out on our allies?   You do realize that GDP is measured over a set period of time right?  So if you're going to say we already sent more than $61 billion you're going to have to also say our GDP has also increased.  That's how they come to a percentage of GDP.

If we want to END this war with a Ukraine victory, I am all for it.  But I don't know if that is the plan, is it?

Because if it is then we need to send more than just money and equipment.  

Eventually it gets to the point where we either have to be "all in" or "all out"

I am totally fine with being all in if it means we get rid of those commies and ussia is all but gone as we know it.  I just don't think that is the goal though.

• TBH 2
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

If we want to END this war with a Ukraine victory, I am all for it.  But I don't know if that is the plan, is it?

Because if it is then we need to send more than just money and equipment.  

Eventually it gets to the point where we either have to be "all in" or "all out"

I am totally fine with being all in if it means we get rid of those commies and ussia is all but gone as we know it.  I just don't think that is the goal though.

You’re correct they would be gone. But so would most of the earth after a an armed conflict between the USA & Russia.