Stormy Daniels vs. The Donald

Just now, TGHusker said:

Yes I was thinking about it --- maybe she tells him all of 'the stuff at the office' and he becomes the outsider with the inside connection leaker.  The Trump admin hasn't been able to close down leaks -- This guy is no fan of Trump it appears ... so maybe loose lips from Trump's advisor sinks his ship

Just a guess here.  There are a lot of husbands that wouldn't be a fan of a guy like Trump being their wive's boss.

1 hour ago, Clifford Franklin said:

If I understand the sequence of events correctly, Mueller may have arrived at a conclusion that there was probable cause to believe Cohen did something illegal. Possibly multiple things. 

If he believed it to be outside of the scope of his investigation, he could refer it to other federal authorities... i.e., the US Atty for the Southern District of New York (Trump's home base) or the DOJ. 

They reported today that the Trump-appointed US Atty for SDNY has recused himself from the matter.

It's also being reported that Rod Rosenstein himself signed off on the raid. That means it appears Mueller found Cohen did something illegal and referred the matter to DOJ, who authorized the raid. Alternatively, the FBI simply found evidence of Cohen breaking the law on their own.

Either way, Mueller appeared to have followed proper protocol to a T. Trumpworld is apparently incensed and believes he overstepped the scope of his investigation. I'm not sure how anyone with a working brain could look at this sequence of events and believe that. Their bias is betraying them.

Excellent summary.  I think you nailed it my friend.    Ok so I told you what Rush said - Hannity is probably going nuts as I type.  You know, as much as I didn't care for the clintons for good reason, it is good seeing 'justice' coming to some of these loud mouths who driveled on hour after hour, day after day about how bad Hillary was but how their guy was a great American, the next Reagan, the restorer of hope.  He was and is nothing more than a con man, opportunist who could have been a barker at the Ringling Brother's Circus - no offense to the circus meant. 

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just a guess here.  There are a lot of husbands that wouldn't be a fan of a guy like Trump being their wive's boss.

:o:facepalm:

• Plus1 3

Holy crap guise - I thought it was a joke.

Cohen had 3 clients in the last year.  Don, the RNC guy who was with the playmate and resigned after paying her $1.3 mill and .... thought they fought disclosing it publicly, the third client he helped with under the table settlement:

Spoiler

Sean "mother clucker" Hannity