Trumping up a war?

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

That is a great point.  Ultimately it might be the most important point.

Which is why its even more scary because Russia and China both have nuclear capabilities so if its an all out war which its looking like its going to be, they might get involved.  At least Israel has our back...oh wait...Netanyahu basically said it was them leave us out of it.

1 minute ago, commando said:

it is increasing their role in the mideast.

So we just need to stay there forever because Russia?  War with the US does nothing for Russia which is what could happen eventually.

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

Which is why its even more scary because Russia and China both have nuclear capabilities so if its an all out war which its looking like its going to be, they might get involved.  At least Israel has our back...oh wait...Netanyahu basically said it was them leave us out of it.

So we just need to stay there forever because Russia?  War with the US does nothing for Russia which is what could happen eventually.

Maybe it is just me...but growing up when I did and hearing non-stop about nukes and how nukes would be used and this and that...I just don't think they will be used.  

Also, in Rocky 10 will be be fighting a Iranian, a Russian or Chinese guy...or maybe a combo?

12 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

right....i said we need to stay there forever.   geez.  hyperbole much?  but....things have played out exactly how putin would have dreamed about.    not sure if don is willfully helping or jsut a useful idiot for putin....but russias influence in the mideast is growing exponentially while the US star is fading fast.   

6 minutes ago, commando said:

right....i said we need to stay there forever.   geez.  hyperbole much?  but....things have played out exactly how putin would have dreamed about.    not sure if don is willfully helping or jsut a useful idiot for putin....but russias influence in the mideast is growing exponentially while the US star is fading fast.   

Not necessarily you, but a lot of people go nuts whenever we try and pull out of a middle east country claiming it will only benefit Russia.

Well hes an idiot, but I don't see how killing the top general of your biggest ally in the region would make Russia happy.

trump ordering the assassination on iraqi soil caused a monumental shift in iraqi politics.   before they were hoping we would leave soon but they didn't hate us.   waging war against their next door neighbor on their soil is making us the evil empire to iraq as well as iran now.

putin is laughing all the way to the bank now that russia will have so much influence on world oil supplies.