Trumping up a war?

11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Now do the same thing about trump's refusal to let White House witnesses testify, or to release documents in the impeachment probe.

Also, if you're watching Fox, you missed a huge chunk of this.

Wonder why?    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm confused.  Both videos appear to be from Fox News.

• Plus1 1

Ya know the "get back" guys in football, the ones that pull the coach back on the sidelines? I wonder how many "get back" guys it took to get Trump to stand down and realize that Iran obviously did not want to escalate. I don't know whether to actually give Trump a shred of credit or if it was 12 other people in the oval office who got the job done. Either way it's pretty amazing this deal didn't spin out of control today.

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Ya know the "get back" guys in football, the ones that pull the coach back on the sidelines? I wonder how many "get back" guys it took to get Trump to stand down and realize that Iran obviously did not want to escalate. I don't know whether to actually give Trump a shred of credit or if it was 12 other people in the oval office who got the job done. Either way it's pretty amazing this deal didn't spin out of control today.

Love this analogy :laughpound

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, NM11046 said:

The enemy meaning the "ENEMY" or the dems?  You'd think he's be more aware of his partisan bs now that we're actually, you know, at war with enemies.

IDK, the way things are and have been, I would say Dems and Repubs are more true enemies than we are currently with any foreign power. Sad but true.

37 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

1 call from daddy putin would have stopped trump also.

OK Corporal Bone Spurs, someone over there has been plotting to blow up our embassy in Iraq ever since it was established.  Sorry, with as much as you lie,  I call BS on this all of a sudden eminent threat.

OBTW.....weren't these people INSIDE OUR EMBASSY just a short time ago?  If they were serious about blowing it up.....I'm guessing it would have been done.