Hypothetical: If we win our next two games...

ScottyIce

2 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

What Wisconsin did in 2011 and 2016 has no bearing on what Nebraska will do in 2018.

That's not a deflection.  That's a fact

You said there is "no way Nebraska can lose 2 conference  games and be in the  CCG".  

That is mathematically false and has been shown false in real life.  But you just want to keep spouting your opinions regardless of their validity so you deflect.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mavric said:

You said there is "no way Nebraska can lose 2 conference  games and be in the  CCG".  

That is mathematically false and has been shown false in real life.  But you just want to keep spouting your opinions so you deflect.

I guess in a thread titled HYPOTHETICAL, I still need to include the phrase, "in my opinion"

• Plus1 2
Just now, Moiraine said:

Opinions can be proven wrong by facts, which is what happened when you included “no way.”

No.  The facts would be if Nebraska actually made it to the CCG with 2 conference losses.  

In my opinion, in 2018, which is the season we are currently in, there is no way Nebraska makes it to the CCG with 2 conference losses because I believe there will be a better team within the division.

I figured since the thread was a hypothetical about the 2018 season, it didn't need to be spelled out.  But there it is.

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

No.  The facts would be if Nebraska actually made it to the CCG with 2 conference losses.  

In my opinion, in 2018, which is the season we are currently in, there is no way Nebraska makes it to the CCG with 2 conference losses because I believe there will be a better team within the division.

I figured since the thread was a hypothetical about the 2018 season, it didn't need to be spelled out.  But there it is.

I feel Your “hypotheticals” are something my terrible babysitter would provoke me with as a child.