Reffing

36 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

5. P.i on Jackson last Wisc. drive b4 half. - he tried turning his body to the ball and the reciever grabbed him and prevented him -7 points

Lol he was grabbing him before turning the head, look at the replay.  No point, you'll just blame the refs every time Nebraska loses instead of thinking logically.

• Plus1 1

I know Nebraska is its own worst enemy with many of the penalties, but the frustrating part is the inconsistency the Big Ten officiating crews have. I have no idea what a holding penalty in the Big Ten is.  

Just now, Born N Bled Red said:

8. Holding on the targeting play. 

There probably was a holding, so how can you complain about the offsetting penalties. 

I can bear through the struggles of a young team. I can bear through all kinds of  learning curves from them.

But I simply can’t bear any more penalties. I’m extremely frustrated at this point... to the point where I’d be less mad by a Badger touchdown than by another holding call. Honest. It’s sickening.

• Plus1 2