Nelson_GBR

Could this be the week? Talking Skers vs Cats

Iowa should know a thing or two about missing a bowl.  Heck, Ferentz himself has already accomplished this feat four times at Iowa. 

• Plus1 5

Typical Iowa fan trash, get more enjoyment out of trying to rile up a Husker fan than they do out of their own mediocre football team.  Get your shots in now while ya still can.

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Redux said:

Too bad he will have the lifespan of the common house fly

I don’t think he’ll get past the larval stage.

4 minutes ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

I'm just going to leave this out there that Northwestern is a lot better ball team than Troy.

That's very debatable.  

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

I'm just going to leave this out there that Northwestern is a lot better ball team than Troy.

Your mom is a better "ball team" than Troy too.

• Plus1 5
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

Is it? Troy got 36 pointed by Boise St.  Meanwhile, Northwestern beat MSU at MSU (a good win, but not a great win) and hung within 3 against Michigan.  Troy has no real wins. 

So if Nebraska doesn't count as a real win, you can't really gloat about beating us last year, HA IN YOUR FACE!

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Redux said:

So if Nebraska doesn't count as a real win, you can't really gloat about beating us last year, HA IN YOUR FACE!

Were there people actually gloating?  I mean it was of course nice to get another win in the column (not that you would know the feeling) but I think we all wished it would have been against a quality opponent. 

32 minutes ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

Were there people actually gloating?  I mean it was of course nice to get another win in the column (not that you would know the feeling) but I think we all wished it would have been against a quality opponent. 

Now you know how we felt being given you as a Black Friday opponent.  Don't worry, we will knock over you paper tower soon enough and you can quietly go back to stewing in jealousy from afar.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

Is it? Troy got 36 pointed by Boise St.  Meanwhile, Northwestern beat MSU at MSU (a good win, but not a great win) and hung within 3 against Michigan.  Troy has no real wins. 

It is because it’s only 5 games into a season and you’re trying to compare to unranked teams about one being A LOT better than the other.

One team has one bad loss and doesn’t have a “real” win while the other has one “real” win but 2 losses.

To say NW is A LOT better is very, very debatable 

3 hours ago, Scott_Frost_HASNTWON!! said:

I believe that we are a better team than we were when we played troy...

41 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

What date?

Haha.  My bad. 10/13/2018 We tame the wildcats!  I feel good about this game.  Day by day we get better and better!  First of the 6 wins we need to go bowling.  Our good teams have played them tough and our bad teams have played them tough.  We are due for a good NU to show up all 4 quarters.  We are much better than our record indicates.

7 hours ago, LaunchCode said:

Wildcats caught looking ahead to Rutgers?

No.  We gotta get it right one game.  I figure this is where we start.  I'm pretty sure we are not on their radar at all.

18 hours ago, HAHACORNHUSKERSSUCK said:

Nope NW going to wipe the floor with you. 

Dude your handle is going to be one of the shortest lived ever.