The Angry Violent Right

3 hours ago, commando said:

The hubris of this guy has no limits :facepalm:

President Trump said during an interview with Reuters on Tuesday that he's not concerned about being impeached, adding he thinks "the people would revolt if that happened."

"It’s hard to impeach somebody who hasn’t done anything wrong and who’s created the greatest economy in the history of our country,” Trump told the news service in an Oval Office interview.

“I’m not concerned, no," he added. "I think that the people would revolt if that happened."

• Plus1 1

I hope that the case that is laid before the American people by Mueller or the SDNYAG (most likely for campaign finance law violations) will be so iron clad, closed book evident that his supporters slither off the Trump ship like rats off of a sinking ship.   That his 'revolting army' of supporters will become deserters. 

• Plus1 2
On 12/9/2018 at 6:49 PM, commando said:

nope....not angry at all.   NSFW (lanquage)  hard to believe such a charming girl can talk like this.    mods...it's clearly political so i put it here...but if it has to be moved i understand why

You and I have different definitions of the word "charming". 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, commando said:

I’ve been saying for over a year if Trump is impeached or loses the election he will try to get people to take up arms for him. He wouldn’t care about death or starting a civil war. His mental illness prevents him from caring.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I hope that the case that is laid before the American people by Mueller or the SDNYAG (most likely for campaign finance law violations) will be so iron clad, closed book evident that his supporters slither off the Trump ship like rats off of a sinking ship.   That his 'revoking army' of supporters will become deserters. 

It won’t matter if Fox News doesn’t cover it. 

Oh, neat. We have an eyeroller who doesn’t seem to mind that the reason Trump isn’t concerned about impeachment is because his followers will revolt.

Do I need to translate what that means? It means he isn’t concerned because his followers will fight for him, literally. And if he’s not concerned it means he expects them to win that fight. And if eyeroller isn’t aware, a revolt will mean deaths. If Trump is impeached and convicted and he’s not concerned, that means he’s okay with winning due to revolt. If a revolt saves him, that’s a coup.

It is not at all crazy to think Trump will try this, which is what I was saying. He’s already said above that he’s fine with a revolt. I’m literally just going off of his words. 

It might sound crazy because this is America and of course it could never happen, but it’s also never happened that we have a president who has said anything like this.

• Plus1 2