Ozigbo

On 11/13/2018 at 5:20 AM, Pedro G said:

Because of Green’s successful career with the Huskers and the Packers, I will consider him the best back we ever had. However, LP, as far as I am concerned, had the most natural talent. 

This is where I fall as well. Green was very good and put together a great college and nice NFL career. But, LP was a remarkable talent and I think with a better head on his shoulders could have been even better then we saw from him

I still liked to see Rozier play the most of all the great backs.  He had excellent moves and agility, was very hard for one man to bring down and they usually paid a price.  I remember how, one on one, he would sometimes take his forearm and practically rip the opponent's head off.  Barry Switzer thought he was great.  Barry said Rozier would bite you in the face as he was going down.  On paper he didn't look as good as some, his 40 time, his vertical jump etc but he got the job done.

37 minutes ago, Mrsnerdly55 said:

I still liked to see Rozier play the most of all the great backs.  He had excellent moves and agility, was very hard for one man to bring down and they usually paid a price.  I remember how, one on one, he would sometimes take his forearm and practically rip the opponent's head off.  Barry Switzer thought he was great.  Barry said Rozier would bite you in the face as he was going down.  On paper he didn't look as good as some, his 40 time, his vertical jump etc but he got the job done.

giphy.gif