15 hours ago, ZRod said:

Yes, it must all be a part of the Cabal!

https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/04/23/nypd-blames-faculty-professional-agitators-in-nyu-gaza-protest-arrests-anti-semitism/

Police are saying outside agitators and faculty were the most aggressive. 

“The faculty were — from what I personally observed, and spoke to lieutenants and captains out there — the most aggressive towards the police,” NYPD Deputy Commissioner of Operations Kaz Daughtry said

I am not surprised at all about outside agitators. They were probably getting board in Mama's basement. I do wonder who funds them though. Faculty? I shouldn't be surprised. They are busy shaping young minds.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 2

11 minutes ago, nic said:

“The faculty were — from what I personally observed, and spoke to lieutenants and captains out there — the most aggressive towards the police,” NYPD Deputy Commissioner of Operations Kaz Daughtry said

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Now, I don't see anything that looks violent or all that out of line there.  So, calling the National Guard is insane.  

Let them do it, let them stay out there and have their protest and tailgate.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Maybe not violent. But they support violence. 

I would love to know who is behind this. It’s been pointed out on line that they all have new tents, the same kind, same color….etc. 

Theres more to this than what we know. 

Just my (lame) guess, they probably planned this tailgate protest last week and just ordered the tents, probably using a really lame group-chat-text that they are all in because no one else texts them.  So one of them probably just linked the tent and it went from there.  

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Maybe not violent. But they support violence. 

I would love to know who is behind this. It’s been pointed out on line that they all have new tents, the same kind, same color….etc. 

Theres more to this than what we know. 

Yep

• Plus1 1