Nebrasketball Game #11- Oklahoma State (Sioux Falls, SD): Sunday, December 16- 6:00 PM BTN

What will the game result be?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Oklahoma Sate single digit win
    • Oklahoma State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/2018 at 12:32 AM

12 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Just curious. Who would you take out of the starting line-up to put Heiman in? And, have you not noticed the success of this 'smaller' line-up the last 1 1/2 years?

I like some of the things that Heiman does and would like to see him get more minutes but I think Miles is being very tactical. Borchardt is a bigger body and so I assume the more physical opponents see more of him. Faster teams will see more of Heiman.

That all being said, no chance you start him. I roll with the lineup we have: Roby/Copeland/Palmer/Allen/Watson.

Only reason Allen didnt start was because of being sick. 

15 hours ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Came out out sluggish, but finished a pretty weak major conference squad with a big time second half.

Couple buy games then the fun begins.  The B1G is going to be a blood bath and must see matchups almost every night.

I was worried early on because it felt like the Texas Tech game all over again. An athletic team that likes to run just simply plays in your face defense on us. I think we realized that is hard for any team to keep up for 40 minutes and honestly they just looked like they got tired.

Also helped our defense LOCKED DOWN in the 2nd half.

Oklahoma State is not very good but I am proud of how we reacted in the 2nd half. This team is showing some of that leadership we have to have. 

1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I like some of the things that Heiman does and would like to see him get more minutes but I think Miles is being very tactical. Borchardt is a bigger body and so I assume the more physical opponents see more of him. Faster teams will see more of Heiman.

That all being said, no chance you start him. I roll with the lineup we have: Roby/Copeland/Palmer/Allen/Watson.

Only reason Allen didnt start was because of being sick. 

Oh, I like Heiman too, but as you said, I don't think he should be starting. Hopefully the kid can put on some weight, but he's shown flashes. You can see the skill set.

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Oh, I like Heiman too, but as you said, I don't think he should be starting. Hopefully the kid can put on some weight, but he's shown flashes. You can see the skill set.

Big time. I am really excited in the little flashes. He has a nose for the ball and can finish under the rim a bit. 

Seems to have decent court awareness. 

18 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Allen, have him come off the bench like last nights game.  He is playing well, but once we get into the heart of the Big Ten we will need rebounding.

Allen only came off the bench because he was sick. 

Palmer allows you to be versatile with your bench but I like the idea of having a rotation of Roby/Copeland/Heiman/Borchardt.

If Allen goes to bench I think you see Nana start not Brady. 

1 hour ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Allen only came off the bench because he was sick. 

Palmer allows you to be versatile with your bench but I like the idea of having a rotation of Roby/Copeland/Heiman/Borchardt.

If Allen goes to bench I think you see Nana start not Brady. 

Nana started because of the Allen illness but when he picked up the early charge, he rode the bench until basically garbage time...