Nebrasketball Game #23- Maryland: Wednesday, February 6- 6:00pm (BTN)

What will the game result be?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Maryland single digit win
    • Maryland double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2019 at 01:53 AM

5 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Where not going to win, but officials need to be reviewed for overlooking plays like borchardt being stomped on

It looked a lot worse than it really was tbh. Can understand why miles and the crowd were livid though

So many instances tonight where chances were presented for someone to step up and say f#&% you to the Terps.  We are not gonna take that s#!t in our house.  But no, this team has no attitude, fortitude, balls, etc.  Totally has taken after their coach(even if he stood up for Tanner, has had plenty of opportunities to do so prior to light a fire under this team)

1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

Pretty sure the no call when he bulled Tanner over had a little to do with it.  Bardo made a good point on it being deliberate though

I thought his foot was landing there inadvertently, his "I just dunked on you" attitude just made it look worse than it was. Like I said, I get why people thought it was bad, but i think the right call was made by not calling anything. I didnt have a problem with miles getting a tech himself, just had a problem with the team folding instead of using it as motivation 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Swiv3D said:

I thought his foot was landing there inadvertently, his "I just dunked on you" attitude just made it look worse than it was. Like I said, I get why people thought it was bad, but i think the right call was made by not calling anything. I didnt have a problem with miles getting a tech himself, just had a problem with the team folding instead of using it as motivation 

I’ll start with you last thought, you are honestly surprised this team at this point and time showed no fight????