The Biden / Ukraine Scandal

knapplc

Some hard questions should be answered by Biden as he runs for president in 2020. Was it appropriate for your son and his firm to cash in on Ukraine while you served as point man for Ukraine policy? What work was performed for the money Hunter Biden’s firm received? Did you know about the Burisma probe? And when it was publicly announced that your son worked for Burisma, should you have recused yourself from leveraging a U.S. policy to pressure the prosecutor who very publicly pursued Burisma?

Joe Biden and his son Hunter may have leveraged the [2014] Maidan coup and war in East Ukraine to strike lucrative oil fracking deals in East Ukraine, along with a John Kerry family friend. Limassol, Cyprus based energy firm Burisma Holdings, collected large energy contracts in the East of Ukraine, with Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi, closely tied to the energy production company, which pushed for fracking exploration on land owned by East Ukrainian residents.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Just like he knows Shapiro is on YouTube but claims not to know who he is.

It's another attempt to distract from Trump's scandals.

1) I honestly did not know who Ben Shapiro was.

2) Trump is an orange anal wart, he needs to be sent away.

1 hour ago, Apsu said:

Some hard questions should be answered by Biden as he runs for president in 2020. Was it appropriate for your son and his firm to cash in on Ukraine while you served as point man for Ukraine policy? What work was performed for the money Hunter Biden’s firm received? Did you know about the Burisma probe? And when it was publicly announced that your son worked for Burisma, should you have recused yourself from leveraging a U.S. policy to pressure the prosecutor who very publicly pursued Burisma?

Joe Biden and his son Hunter may have leveraged the [2014] Maidan coup and war in East Ukraine to strike lucrative oil fracking deals in East Ukraine, along with a John Kerry family friend. Limassol, Cyprus based energy firm Burisma Holdings, collected large energy contracts in the East of Ukraine, with Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi, closely tied to the energy production company, which pushed for fracking exploration on land owned by East Ukrainian residents.

Source?

It's amazing that @Apsu has managed to go 12 pages without even being able to name a crime Joe Biden is accused of let alone present any evidence.

And while @Apsu claims to be a progressive, he's just throwing around buzz words like "manufactured consent" without understanding that it has nothing to do with the topic.

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

It's amazing that @Apsu has managed to go 12 pages without even being able to name a crime Joe Biden is accused of let alone present any evidence.

And while @Apsu claims to be a progressive, he's just throwing around buzz words like "manufactured consent" without understanding that it has nothing to do with the topic.

And yet he calls the Russian investigation a witch hunt. You’d think if he believes the Biden conspiracy theory he’d be able to stretch his imagination at least as much for the other. 

Random comment - I really do not understand how people can go thru life suspecting the worst out of everyone and assuming there is evil and bad intentions by all.  There is enough to worry about and learn about and argue about with real world, proven crimes and issues. I know some is whataboutism, but I have a sister-in-law who sincerely has fear and anger toward things and people that she’s never met or experienced.   It has to just be exhausting to go thru life that way.

I’d rather a assume that best in people until they prove me wrong than vice versa.  I’ll save the wrath and outrage for the stuff that is real and matters.  

(exiting soapbox)

• Plus1 5
8 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Regarding the 12 pages, I think it's a good testament to those of us who appreciate facts and specificity that we don't just immediately write someone off who's purposefully talking in circles. There's a sincere effort to allow people an opportunity to present their point of view in salient, rational terms.

It's just that, consistently, there are people who come here and cannot or will not do that. And when they prove they are not interested in honest discussion, I feel like they've been given more than enough chance to do otherwise.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Regarding the 12 pages, I think it's a good testament to those of us who appreciate facts and specificity that we don't just immediately write someone off who's purposefully talking in circles. There's a sincere effort to allow people an opportunity to present their point of view in salient, rational terms.

It's just that, consistently, there are people who come here and cannot or will not do that. And when they prove they are not interested in honest discussion, I feel like they've been given more than enough chance to do otherwise.

Yes, we gave him every opportunity to clarify his statements and add context with links to back them up. 

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

And yet he calls the Russian investigation a witch hunt. You’d think if he believes the Biden conspiracy theory he’d be able to stretch his imagination at least as much for the other. 

Two plus years... and it was a big fat nothingburger.

• Plus1 1