The Real Reason the Iowa Game is So Huge

Landlord

13 hours ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

The hell???  ISU has got some of the most bizarre areas in the country.  How do you conquer freaking Maine???

Looks like it started with Boston College since they're apparently the closest FBS team? This is the initial map.

3rg2BDI.png

It went BC > Kansas > West Virginia > Texas > Oklahoma > Kansas State > Texas again > Iowa State!

2 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

I'm so confused, how the hell we not have Maryland after literally marching in there in person and handling business?!?!  I want ma east coast land!!!

Maryland lost their territory to Temple, who lost it to Buffalo, who lost to Miami (OH), who lost to Western Michigan, who lost to Eastern Michigan, who lost to Toledo, who lost to NIU, who gave it back to Eastern Michigan. Dang, the MAC sucks.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, gossamorharpy said:

I'm so confused, how the hell we not have Maryland after literally marching in there in person and handling business?!?!  I want ma east coast land!!!

In the empires game, every school owns all the land closest to it until you lose. You win, you get that team's land, you lose and you forfeit your land. Maryland only owned their own land the first two weeks and hasn't had any since. 

27 minutes ago, Landlord said:

In the empires game, every school owns all the land closest to it until you lose. You win, you get that team's land, you lose and you forfeit your land. Maryland only owned their own land the first two weeks and hasn't had any since. 

Thanks for the explanation!!  In that case, where's our southern alabama turf?!?!?!?