The Political Cartoon Thread

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Liberals defend death row inmates? Since when? If there is DNA and other irrefutable evidence that someone committed a heinous murder, line the person up against a wall and get it over with. Why wait 20 years?

I can respond with all sorts of examples but it’s a cartoon thread so I would need to take it somewhere else.  For starters just look no further than the most recent federal execution 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

So youre not pro-life. Good to know when you claim to be pro-life down the road. 

I am pro-life for innocent babies and pro eye for an eye for murderers.  Call me imperfect, I don’t really care.   Kill someone in my family and I will be happy to watch you die. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I am pro-life for innocent babies and pro eye for an eye for murderers.  Call me imperfect, I don’t really care.   Kill someone in my family and I will be happy to watch you die. 

Youre pro-birth. Its fine, just admit it, youre not pro-life. Pro-life means every life. I wish more conservatives would admit what you just did instead of acting holier than thou. Youre for forcing people who dont want to be parents to be parents. Youre for not helping the baby or the babies parents if theu decide to have the child after all. And youre for killing people when it suits your agenda. And thats fine. You are the type of person George Carlin was talking about. 

• Plus1 2