The Political Cartoon Thread

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Youre pro-birth. Its fine, just admit it, youre not pro-life. Pro-life means every life. I wish more conservatives would admit what you just did instead of acting holier than thou. Youre for forcing people who dont want to be parents to be parents. Youre for not helping the baby or the babies parents if theu decide to have the child after all. And youre for killing people when it suits your agenda. And thats fine. You are the type of person George Carlin was talking about. 

You have no f’ing clue what I’m for and what I’m not for because I’ve never told you.   And I don’t care one bit about what George Carlin said about anyone in a comedy routine. 

I’m for forcing people to be parents?  Tell me where it’s against the law to put a baby up for adoption?  Pretty sure that’s legal in all 50 states.  

And how the f#&% do you know if I am not for helping a baby or family if they have a baby in tough economic times??  Oh that’s right, you don’t know.   And Guess what, we do have safety net programs.  And we do need to expand paid child care programs to help parents work.  It’s a cheaper alternative than just paying them to stay home and do nothing. 

I am pro-life and proud of it.   

Next time just ask my opinion instead of being a clown and telling me what I am what support.  Killed unborn Babies never had a chance  at life.   Scumbag murderers did.  

So I ask you this question; Why should an unborn baby be allowed to get killed and a convicted murderer gets to live?  

• Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ummmm....you kind of just did a few posts ago.  

and....can you two please take this to a different thread?

Um no I didn’t.  Please feel free to read the posts.  He said I want to force people to be parents, I don’t.  He said I don’t want to help people in need, never said that either.  And he brought it into the thread so take it up with him not me.  I told him it was in the wrong thread earlier, but if he brings me up I’m allowed to respond to his nonsense.  

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You literally said what you believe in what I quoted...then said you don't know what I believe.

Yep...par for the course.

I guess for the slow people in the room:

Youre pro-birth. Its fine, just admit it, youre not pro-life. Pro-life means every life. I wish more conservatives would admit what you just did instead of acting holier than thou. Youre for forcing people who dont want to be parents to be parents. Youre for not helping the baby or the babies parents if theu decide to have the child after all. And youre for killing people when it suits your agenda. And thats fine. You are the type of person George Carlin was talking about.

He had no idea what I think and believe about that, but decided to tell everyone some make believe story.  Keep trying though.   The effort is noticed. 

• Fire 1