CFB Risk

Toe

@JoeHuskers! I think we're still cooperating with Michigan on flushing Ohio State out of the west. Basically the deal we have with Michigan is that we don't care which of us gets a given territory, as long as it's not Ohio State.

• Plus1 1

See? We just took Utah! :thumbs Ohio State is now down to a single territory on the west coast. It's up to Michigan to get rid of them, though, as we don't border any of OSU's territories,  or even a territory that they could move into. Michigan will probably ask Georgia Tech to flood into USC tonight.

• Plus1 1

Hey everyone,

I'm deeretech I've been part of the mod/admin team on Huskers risk. I'll be posting here to help clarify things and set up some solid assignments. We're in conversation with a few other teams to try and form a "conference" and to team up and destroy them. 

Currently, our relations with other teams are as follows:

We are Neutral with everyone except Stanford. Focus on defending the border with Wisconsin and Georgia Tech. Do NOT attack them at this time. 

Yup that's really it, lol. Things will begin to move quickly into a full scale war but right now we are taking the time to form an allegiance with someone (Possibly a big ten team, possibly someone else?). I promise there will be much more attacking in the future, but for the next turn or two we are just going to focus on keeping all of our territories whole. For the first time we have territories that are unable to be reached by anyone, and that is a HUGE win. 

As it sits, we are the 5th strongest team left and there are 12 teams left. 

As always, GBR. and stay healthy. 

• Plus1 2

So yeah, guess we're mostly defending this turn, and waiting to see how some potential alliances shake out. If you're on the Discord, there's now a channel called #relationship-status that shows our current relations with other teams and targets.

@Hilltop It shows up on the left on mine, right above the :bigredn:.

• Toe changed the title to CFB Risk