The George Floyd/Black Lives Matter protests and police conduct

20 minutes ago, RedDenver said:
Turns out this was a fake (leaving here for posterity). Tweet thread describing it's a fake is below.

Showing the above is fake:

Didn't take long to see that FOP President is Patrick Yoes 

Edit: sorry, Yoes is National Prez. This was referring to Chicago Prez

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Terrible behavior by the cop. Unbelievable the City hasn't taken care of this lady's bills. 

I was not surprised at this excerpt:

Schulz and three other officers in the narcotics unit were placed on paid administrative leave for months while the city retained the Denver-based Investigations Law Group to investigate the narcotic’s unit workplace environment. Another officer had accused Schulz of using an epithet used against homosexuals to describe the way the officer looked for wearing a mask to protect himself from the COVID-19 virus, records show.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

Terrible behavior by the cop. Unbelievable the City hasn't taken care of this lady's bills. 

I was not surprised at this excerpt:

Schulz and three other officers in the narcotics unit were placed on paid administrative leave for months while the city retained the Denver-based Investigations Law Group to investigate the narcotic’s unit workplace environment. Another officer had accused Schulz of using an epithet used against homosexuals to describe the way the officer looked for wearing a mask to protect himself from the COVID-19 virus, records show.

the city shouldn't have to cover that.  it should come out of his pay.   not sure if that is the way the law works.... but i believe that would be the proper way to handle it.