The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

My god...I had to cover debate once, for like half the season.  

The competitions are mind numbing. 

We have 2 sons.  Both turned out to be great debaters -  Advantage Sons Disadvantage Parents. 

One never debated but was asked by his school to compete in a huge multi private school competition last minute - he ended up winning the whole thing.

The younger got 4th in the state tournament in his public school classification.  

Both are smarter than their dad.  But they did get my good looks - as my wife still has hers. :D

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

We have 2 sons.  Both turned out to be great debaters -  Advantage Sons Disadvantage Parents. 

One never debated but was asked by his school to compete in a huge multi private school competition last minute - he ended up winning the whole thing.

The younger got 4th in the state tournament in his public school classification.  

Both are smarter than their dad.  But they did get my good looks - as my wife still has hers. :D

That is funny!

The meets, they never end.  Ever.  I feel like I am still stuck at one right now.

• Plus1 1

This is a completely serious political party engaging in good faith, just trying to get to the bottom of every day problems that impact Americans. 

They are in no way engaging in political theater to engage their voting base full of gullible morons. The corrupt Biden Administration has weaponized the Department of Justice, where they indicted his son to protect him. The corruption knows no bounds and we must elect the most honest, incorruptible, straight shooter in American history: Donald "The Truth" Trump to fix this. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This is a completely serious political party engaging in good faith, just trying to get to the bottom of every day problems that impact Americans. 

They are in no way engaging in political theater to engage their voting base full of gullible morons. The corrupt Biden Administration has weaponized the Department of Justice, where they indicted his son to protect him. The corruption knows no bounds and we must elect the most honest, incorruptible, straight shooter in American history: Donald "The Truth" Trump to fix this. 

This is gonna cause more confusion than a mouse in a burlesque show!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

DeSantis is done. He should bow out now before it gets worse.

I heard he got some momentum from the Newsome debate, but I didn't watch it. I guess he lost all that political capital quickly. Trump was certainly concerned when DeSantis entered the race. I guess he can focus on Haley now. I am not sure if she can pull it off though. I suspect DeSantis stays in through SC. 

27 minutes ago, nic said:

I heard he got some momentum from the Newsome debate, but I didn't watch it. I guess he lost all that political capital quickly. Trump was certainly concerned when DeSantis entered the race. I guess he can focus on Haley now. I am not sure if she can pull it off though. I suspect DeSantis stays in through SC. 

They all need to get out and unite under Chris Christie :D  Only half kidding.  VR can stay in to splinter some of the Trump vote. But the sooner the other 3 consolidate to one the better chance one can pull off some primary wins. 
But there is the hugely likely possibility that the GOP is so far gone that a convicted trump will win the nomination :facepalm:  I think Christie is the only one who can take on Trump in a head to head debate.   Liz Chaney could as well but…..

• TBH 1
37 minutes ago, nic said:

Agreed 

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election