The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ya, this guy is presidential material :sarcasm     He is nothing more than a trump want-to-be with an even bigger and obnoxious mouth than Trump.  I didn't think anyone could out trump Trump.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/vivek-ramaswamy-tells-cnn-s-van-jones-just-shut-the-f-k-up-at-turning-point-usa-americafest/ar-AA1lFgxP?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=088c43b3ff80428e8e77238adab5101d&ei=31

Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy suggested Sunday that CNN commentator Van Jones should “just shut the f–k up” in response to Jones labeling the brash Republican a “demagogue” earlier this month.

Ramaswamy, who is vying for the GOP nomination for president in 2024, offered the brash suggestion toward the cable news personality after Jones said on-air he was “shaking” during the fourth GOP debate when Ramaswamy spoke because he felt like he was watching “the rise of an American demagogue.”

• TBH 2

This is messed up. In CO, we can vote on whether or not to retain judges. I might have to remember this. These judges gotta go.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/colorado-trump-14th-amendment-12-19-23/index.html

In a stunning decision, the Colorado Supreme Court removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 ballot, ruling that he isn’t an eligible presidential candidate because of the 14th Amendment’s “insurrectionist ban.”

• Haha 4
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, nic said:

This is messed up. In CO, we can vote to retain judges. I might have to remember this.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/colorado-trump-14th-amendment-12-19-23/index.html

In a stunning decision, the Colorado Supreme Court removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 ballot, ruling that he isn’t an eligible presidential candidate because of the 14th Amendment’s “insurrectionist ban.”

i watched the lead up to and the actions done on Jan 6.   i agree with the colorado supreme court.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 3
1 hour ago, nic said:

This is messed up. In CO, we can vote to retain judges. I might have to remember this.

The Colorado Supreme Court agrees that Trump's actions were messed up.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
2 hours ago, commando said:

i watched the lead up to and the actions done on Jan 6.   i agree with the colorado supreme court.

And it will be undone by higher powers. For good reason. This is utterly stupid. Everyone in this should be ashamed but I’m not surprised given the two party system. Jan 6 is and continues to be a joke. No, I am not a Republican before the name calling persists. Also can we really not do better than these two f#&%ing morons? Wheel them both into the retirement home.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

41 minutes ago, Decked said:

And it will be undone by higher powers. For good reason. This is utterly stupid. Everyone in this should be ashamed but I’m not surprised given the two party system. Jan 6 is and continues to be a joke. No, I am not a Republican before the name calling persists. Also can we really not do better than these two f#&%ing morons? Wheel them both into the retirement home.

It’s interesting that the Colorado Supreme Court took Trump off the state ballot for something I don’t believe he is charged with not has been convicted for?  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s interesting that the Colorado Supreme Court took Trump off the state ballot for something I don’t believe he is charged with not has been convicted for?  

Yes, exactly. These folks should he held accountable. 

• Plus1 1

I usually skip over the judge retention votes in Colorado but I will be sure to look up who voted and how on this deal…..then I will be sure to vote to retain those who supported banning Trump from the ballot. I don’t even care if they should or shouldn’t have done this. Trump isn’t fit to run a lemonade stand.

• Oh Yeah! 2
6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I usually skip over the judge retention votes in Colorado but I will be sure to look up who voted and how on this deal…..then I will be sure to vote to retain those who supported banning Trump from the ballot. I don’t even care if they should or shouldn’t have done this. Trump isn’t fit to run a lemonade stand.

just remember while setting this precedent you will be giving republicans the same power. It works both ways. This is not going to end well. 

Both of them have no business running our country 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
6 minutes ago, Decked said:

just remember while setting this precedent you will be giving republicans the same power. It works both ways. This is not going to end well. 

Both of them have no business running our country 

We can probably agree that they are both too old and there should be new age limits instituted. But one of them has way more than exceeded reasonable standards of conduct and behavior. I’m sorry but after all Trump has done, it is ridiculous that he is even able to be considered. I’m hard pressed to name anyone that is a bigger piece of s#!t than Trump.

• TBH 2

4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

We can probably agree that they are both too old and there should be new age limits instituted. But one of them has way more than exceeded reasonable standards of conduct and behavior. I’m sorry but after all Trump has done, it is ridiculous that he is even able to be considered. I’m hard pressed to name anyone that is a bigger piece of s#!t than Trump.

Trump also has not been convicted. This is an automatic bust. 

• Plus1 1

conservative judge Luttig agrees with the Co decision. Good interview explaining the law behind the ruling.  the SC justices who believe in original intent must agree or be proven to be hypocritical in their position.  This was a good day for the Constitution and therefore a good day for democracy. 

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/deadline-legal-blog/trump-14th-amendment-judge-luttig-rcna123336

• Plus1 3
32 minutes ago, Decked said:

Trump also has not been convicted. This is an automatic bust. 

I couldn’t give two squirts whether Trump has been convicted or not. I also don’t care if the ruling was correct or not. It was the right thing to do and I’m glad they did it. The guy is not fit for any public office let alone the Presidency. f#&% him. But don’t worry, he wasn’t going to win Colorado anyway.

• TBH 1
9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I also don’t care if the ruling was correct or not

You should actually care, cause now it gives some conservative state carte Blanche to kick a Democrat nominee for some fringe reason.  It’s bad precedent . 

9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

But don’t worry, he wasn’t going to win Colorado anyway.

Agree which is another reason the ruling was stupid and unnecessary 

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I couldn’t give two squirts whether Trump has been convicted or not. I also don’t care if the ruling was correct or not. It was the right thing to do and I’m glad they did it. The guy is not fit for any public office let alone the Presidency. f#&% him. But don’t worry, he wasn’t going to win Colorado anyway.

Legality no longer matters if you don’t like someone. Got it. 

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You should actually care, cause now it gives some conservative state carte Blanche to kick a Democrat nominee for some fringe reason.  It’s bad president. 

Agree which is another reason the ruling was stupid and unnecessary 

Amazing how people can’t see this terrible for both sides of the coin. 

• TBH 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election