The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

While I have NO idea the stats on that...But I know a lot of people personally that got the booster that did get covid.  I am guessing we all do.

As far as MORE likely, I don't see why that would be the case, unless you felt that the with the booster would not get it and it was okay to be close to people?  But that just doesn't seem accurate.

Also, I feel like we are past the Covid politics.  

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

15 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Well the Lincoln Project douches aren't running for President, so they can say whatever they want and that makes them more entertaining. I've never quite understood their end game, but they were douches before they broke with the Republican Party. They're also pretty sharp insiders, and they are certainly better at messaging than the Democrats.

I also don't think Nikki and the Lincoln Project guys are close on messaging at all, regardless of personality. 

Again, given everything you post on here — wanting the GOP to get out of the Trump clown car and focus on core conservative policy  — I would think you'd find kindred spirits in the Lincoln Project guys and Liz Cheney. Yet it's just the opposite. 

No matter how much some deny it.  In the end, they are more loyal to the party than ideology.

26 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ummm everyone that lived in CHAZ??

Ah. I thought you were talking about HB posters and/or prominent politicians, not the people who created the place.

Still didn't hear anyone suggesting utopia. Pretty much the opposite.

Sorry, I still can't s#!t on young people agitating for change, even if I think they're naive and idealistic. Not unlike J6, the promise of anarchy and disruption brings out the cosplayers and vandals who end up defining the moment. 

Also.....silly deflection from Trump's idiotic statement. 

12 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Ah. I thought you were talking about HB posters and/or prominent politicians, not the people who created the place.

Still didn't hear anyone suggesting utopia. Pretty much the opposite.

Sorry, I still can't s#!t on young people agitating for change, even if I think they're naive and idealistic. Not unlike J6, the promise of anarchy and disruption brings out the cosplayers and vandals who end up defining the moment. 

Also.....silly deflection from Trump's idiotic statement. 

You don't need to apologize to me.  I am a poster on a message board, not someone important. 

• Plus1 2

58 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Again, given everything you post on here — wanting the GOP to get out of the Trump clown car and focus on core conservative policy  — I would think you'd find kindred spirits in the Lincoln Project guys and Liz Cheney. Yet it's just the opposite. 

There hasn’t been a Governor that has done more to advance a conservative agenda for his/her State than Ron DeSantis in Florida.   Yet the Lincoln Project Douche Canoe folks can’t stand him either.   

They are grifters that lost their place atop the political hierarchy and are doing what they do to keep the money flowing.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

There hasn’t been a Governor that has done more to advance a conservative agenda for his/her State than Ron DeSantis in Florida.   Yet the Lincoln Project Douche Canoe folks can’t stand him either.   

They are grifters that lost their place atop the political hierarchy and are doing what they do to keep the money flowing.  

I would take either Haley or DeSantis over Trump. I did not like the used car salesmen who will likely end up a Trump cabinet pick. Not sure DeSantis is ready, however. All will unfortunately be moot in a few weeks. 

3 minutes ago, nic said:

I would take either Haley or DeSantis over Trump. I did not like the used car salesmen who will likely end up a Trump cabinet pick. Not sure DeSantis is ready, however. All will unfortunately be moot in a few weeks. 

Don't give up hope just yet

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Yes - Trump and Tucker  - what a dream ticket.  :sarcasm

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/tucker-carlson-certainly-a-contender-to-be-trumps-vice-president-don-jr-says/

Donald Trump Jr. appeared on Newsmax Thursday — where he speculated about former Fox News golden boy Tucker Carlson being picked as his dad’s vice presidential candidate.

“Don, is your dad serious about Tucker Carlson? Are those rumors serious?” asked Newsmax anchor Rob Finnerty.

“That clearly would be on the table, right? I mean they’re very friendly, I think they agree on virtually all of these things. They certainly agree on stopping the never-ending wars. And so, I would love to see that happen. That would certainly be a contender,” Don Jr. said.

I just heard that Trump would consider Tucker Carlson as a VP pick. Lol. When my wife and I woke up to a Trump victory in 2016, she looked at me with wide-eyed and asked what was going to happen. I shook my head and told her to buckle up. :D If a Trump/Tucker ticket wins, Oy vey. 

Edit: this is what I get for starting a post before lunch and finishing after lunch without a refresh 

28 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

What was for lunch?  Maybe that had something to do with it:D

It was Mods pizza, so all good, but I noticed you posted the news after I hit submit. Oh well. 

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election