The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

I don't agree with the idea of P2025. The Heritage Foundation has been around since long before Trump. The post provided visual evidence the announcement was wrong.

Did you have anything proving the post wrong, or do you just not like the source.

You are arguing with the guy who continually posted false stories during the Trump Russia investigation of 2017/2018 and heavily relied on Adam Schiff who as we know, was found to be a liar.  I think you are fine!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You are arguing with the guy who continually posted false stories during the Trump Russia investigation of 2017/2018 and heavily relied on Adam Schiff who as we know, was found to be a liar.  I think you are fine!

What constitutes someone being a liar?

• Haha 2

Hahaha!  

1.  If I said this, Chamberlin would be on me like white on rice!  Which is fine, just funny.

2.  He sort sounds like a dude trying to impress a girl...you just saying words until she says "Really, I like that too!"

Then you go "No way, well, we should to do that sometime, here, put your # in my phone"

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
12 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Remember that time when someone was willing to lay $1000 on Trump against Biden in a cage match because Trump's a lard a$$?

There is a reason they have weight classes.  

Even a 10 pound difference is insane.  I know, I know, trump is fat, but, if a fat dude gets on top of you, it is over.  Unless you are one of those Gracie brothers that just choke everyone out. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aclu-threatens-sue-georgia-election-bill-conservatives-praise-commonsense-reform

"The bill also makes ballots, once certified, immediately available as public record in an effort to increase the scope of poll watchers on Election Day. It also makes audits of voter rolls easier, to ensure deceased residents or those who have moved out of state are no longer eligible to vote. "

"Among other things, the NVRA, signed by President Bill Clinton in 1993, bans states from removing registered voters from voter rolls unless certain criteria are met."

It seems like dying and moving away are valid reasons. Do they want Chicago style voting?

"The majority in the Georgia General Assembly persists in passing laws that will undermine our democracy," Young told local news station FOX 5. "This is a recipe for election chaos, and we strongly urge the governor to veto it." 

I remember the angst over the last Election reform bills, nothing bad came of it and there was record turn out. Sue away. I bet they lose.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Worth a Look 1

15 hours ago, teachercd said:

There is a reason they have weight classes.  

Even a 10 pound difference is insane.  I know, I know, trump is fat, but, if a fat dude gets on top of you, it is over.  Unless you are one of those Gracie brothers that just choke everyone out. 

Somewhere up here in my state, Dan Severn is still pissed he lost to that shrimpy Royce in UFC 4. :lol:

15 minutes of the hugely smaller man controlling your positions until you’re out of gas. Crazy to watch.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
3 hours ago, nic said:

I remember the angst over the last Election reform bills, nothing bad came of it and there was record turn out. Sue away. I bet they lose.

I promise you, when people in power enact new voting restrictions, they are not doing it in good faith to strengthen our democracy. We should not just trust them and go along quietly. I would argue we should be pissed any time any freedoms are restricted, within reason.

The goal is to chip away little by little until it’s added up enough to sway things in their favor. A maximalist position of just fighting any voting restriction seems fine to me.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2