The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

We need to be honest about ourselves and start acknowledging that voters who support this are stupid. Stop coddling these people, refer to them for what they are.

Sorry that huge swaths of the American public fit that criteria, but it's objectively the case. Not properly referring to these supporters as stupid only serves to equalize the policies they support - such as the above - which is at worst dangerous and at best a moronic attempt at destabilizing democracy.

PS - I hope Republican voters are proud of what their party has become. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

More of this, please.

Republican former lieutenant Governor of Georgia, @GeoffDuncanGA  says he’ll be voting for Joe Biden in November: “Unlike Trump, I’ve belonged to the GOP my entire life. This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.” Country over party 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 4
On 5/5/2024 at 12:56 PM, BigRedBuster said:

I never thought we would all have to team up to fight against a major party to save our democracy….and that party being the one I belonged to for so long. 

These people are absolutely disgustingly anti-American. 

He is campaigning pretty hard for the Insurrection Party's VP slot.   Amazing how one's integrity is corrupted by association wt Trump. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

21 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Crazy story. What's even more crazy? :dunno

RFKJr is still obviously more coherent and cognizant than either Biden or Trump. 

RFK jr has never in his life been more cognizant than Biden and probably Trump too.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2
36 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Crazy story. What's even more crazy? :dunno

RFKJr is still obviously more coherent and cognizant than either Biden or Trump. 

RFKJr has been a wacked out loony tune for a very very long time and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1
32 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

RFK jr has never in his life been more cognizant than Biden and probably Trump too.

:laughpound

That's a hilarious take just because you think the guy's beliefs are wacko. RFK would run circles around either of those other two in ANY debate

• Haha 2
  • TBH 2
18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

RFKJr has been a wacked out loony tune for a very very long time and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

You may not believe in his views on some subjects, but he is clearly more coherent/cognizant/intellectual than Biden or Trump...and there are lots of people taking him seriously. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

You may not believe in his views on some subjects, but he is clearly more coherent/cognizant/intellectual than Biden or Trump...and there are lots of people taking him seriously. 

No....and the people taking him seriously need to rethink their thought processes.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1