The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, teachercd said:

More blow jobs, probably....

But no, it is birth control.  It is easy to get and moms put their daughters on it at like 14.  Once girls found it it helped with their periods it was super easy to use that as an excuse to get on the pill.  I heard that like 80% of the girls at my school are on it.

As a teacher...you were supposed to say...Better Education! :cowbell:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Sounds good.   The pill is free, condoms are available at darn near every gas station, pharmacy, Walmart, etc and sex Ed is taught in school and should be taught more at home IMO.  I believe abortion is legal in every state up to a point (variations by state). 

Over decades where sex education has been taught in schools along with easy access to birth control, teen pregnancies and abortions have steadily gone down.  

Meanwhile, we have one party that wants to get rid of sex ed and reduce access to birth control….all while banning abortion. 

Sounds like a recipe for a lot more of those single parent families. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

The poll needs to be updated to include Will Hurd.

Your wish is my command.      DONE

Yes, he has said some notable things recently.  I didn't know anything about him.  I'll have to check him out 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

DeSantis just seems like a fraud and opportunist just like Trump but in a different way.  He panders to the far right, pushing strong govt /anti business measures on Disney - which is the opposite of traditional conservativism.  He's trying to out flank Trump's right and he is doing it at the cost of individual liberties - something that also is not traditional conservativism - perhaps he isn't a conservative after all?  Maybe more like the political F word.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

DeSantis just seems like a fraud and opportunist just like Trump but in a different way.  He panders to the far right, pushing strong govt /anti business measures on Disney - which is the opposite of traditional conservativism.  He's trying to out flank Trump's right and he is doing it at the cost of individual liberties - something that also is not traditional conservativism - perhaps he isn't a conservative after all?  Maybe more like the political F word.  

They are similar in that they both really suck as actual managers with ideas.  But, they gain great followings because they say things about people/groups/issues that a certain segment of the population gets all excited about because other people are smart enough not to say those things.

Meanwhile, like you pointed out, they actually do things that are so far from actual conservatism that it's just mind boggling that people on the right get so lathered up about them.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election