The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's super not shocking to see all the trump apologists getting real run from Republican voters.

That stink should be completely disqualifying, but.... nope. 

Pretty sure she is not a trump apologist. Seem to recall some flap after she left the UN, and her specifically calling him out over 1/6.

I will see if I can find it.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

Pretty sure she is not a trump apologist. Seem to recall some flap after she left the UN, and her specifically calling him out over 1/6.

I will see if I can find it.

Nikki Haley says she'll support and not challenge Trump if he runs in 2024

The bloated cheeto got his panties in a twist when she said he was wrong for 1/6, but as we all know, it just takes a couple of words of apology to get back in TFG's good graces. 

And Haley has shown she's quite willing to do just that. 

Nikki Haley Embraces Trump in Her Vision of GOP Future

• Plus1 3
55 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Nikki Haley says she'll support and not challenge Trump if he runs in 2024

The bloated cheeto got his panties in a twist when she said he was wrong for 1/6, but as we all know, it just takes a couple of words of apology to get back in TFG's good graces. 

And Haley has shown she's quite willing to do just that. 

Nikki Haley Embraces Trump in Her Vision of GOP Future

Thanks, one again for the huge red font for your links...might have missed it otherwise...

She certainly seems flip floppy about him. Vocally against at first, then in the camp, then out again...

I still think she would be a strong contender and better than having Trump try again. I could see her making it interesting

29 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Thanks, one again for the huge red font for your links...might have missed it otherwise...

She certainly seems flip floppy about him. Vocally against at first, then in the camp, then out again...

I still think she would be a strong contender and better than having Trump try again. I could see her making it interesting

The few times she said anything anti trump would be used against her and 50% of Republicans wouldn’t vote for her. 

3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

If Trump isn't running, and I personally don't think he will, my correction would be accurate

Still think it's closer to 100% because Trump will be backing someone who absolutely loves him and grovels at his feet.  Trump followers will vote for whomever he tells them to.

• Plus1 2

44 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

We don't need the snark, thanks. The "huge red font" is how the latest version of Huskerboard puts headlines in. I have zero control over that. I just copy/paste.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

“The media relentlessly and falsely called Donald Trump a Russian stooge. In eight months in office, Joe Biden has done more to improve Russia’s economic and strategic standing than Trump ever did,” she said, citing Biden’s abandoning efforts to halt the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline from Russia to Germany. “It’s disgraceful.”

Something Trump, myself, most D's and R's all agree on. Germany painted themselves in a corner by prematurely closing nuclear (and coal). Now they have to kiss Putin's a$$ because renewables alone won't heat their homes in the winter. Europe giving the world a great lesson on energy independence. 

"The media relentlessly and falsely called Donald Trump a Russian stooge."

Haley does tick a lot of boxes for staunch Republican voters. Defends the cheeto, lumps all "media" into one bogeyman, lies about Biden's effect on Russia, and provides a semblance of deniability for Republican authoritarian apologists.

The Germans painted themselves into a corner, so Biden can't really push back on Nord.

There's ample evidence of trump being a Russian stooge, but all that's wiped away (with ZERO pushback from the supposedly not-trump-supporting Republicans here!) by one sweeping generality from Haley.

And people wonder why there's concern of a 2024 Republican coup. There's just zero critical thinking being applied to Republicans or their candidates.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

We don't need the snark, thanks. The "huge red font" is how the latest version of Huskerboard puts headlines in. I have zero control over that. I just copy/paste.

I see. It only seems to happen when you hit links, but I will take your word for it. 

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election