The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

In the trash next to climate science, epidemiology, democracy and whatever else the GOP doesn't believe in?

PS - Sorry DeSantis is yet to openly call entire groups of people rapists and murderers. You're going to have to settle for the subtle forms of racism you're used to. 

Ok.  But seriously, the Daily Beast as a source of anything???

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

29 minutes ago, funhusker said:

So he's going to miss listening to a madman to focus on recovery efforts in Surf City....

Kudos to him, I guess...

I'd hope any human candidate with an ounce of integrity and brains would make the same decision.  But the fact that he claims he would have gone to the rally under normal circumstances tells me more than I need to know in eliminating him from any candidate list of people I would vote for.

I’m sure he will be quite disappointed to not get your vote in 2024 if he runs.  

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, funhusker said:

So he's going to miss listening to a madman to focus on recovery efforts in Surf City....

Kudos to him, I guess...

I'd hope any human candidate with an ounce of integrity and brains would make the same decision.  But the fact that he claims he would have gone to the rally under normal circumstances tells me more than I need to know in eliminating him from any candidate list of people I would vote for.

I was of the same mind when I read that part

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I called your entire party science denying, democracy hating people who race bait voters and your issue isn't that accusation (which, I know, you can't really argue against any of those points) but it's the opinion article that gets you. 

The opinion article bothers a guy who regurgitates Fox News talking points. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I called your entire party science denying, democracy hating people who race bait voters and your issue isn't that accusation

Your statement was so stupid it didn’t deserve a response:blink:

• Plus1 2

37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Your statement was so stupid it didn’t deserve a response:blink:

I see. It's not that your party doesn't deny climate change, doesn't race bait voters or isn't undermining Democracy to gain small electoral advantages. Because all that is true.

Oh, I've always wanted to ask. How many Americans do you think died because the guy you supported decided to politicize mask wearing? 1? 10? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

Being stupid and all, I'm not sure. So I wanted to ask somebody like you who might know! 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election