The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, commando said:

maybe i would write in Sasse.   still a long time till then though so hopefully TGHuskers white knight rides in and saves us from the crazy train and gives us someone moderates can feel decent about.    

Sasse would be an option.  Not sure that he has the force of personality and strength of character to be a white knight that could slay the trump dragon though.  :dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

9 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Kinzinger is to the Rs what Manchin is to the Ds 

I don’t know about this.

Admittedly, it was a very quick Google search so I may not be correct.  But it appears Kinzinger voted to overturn Obamacare and voted for the GOP tax reform bill.  He isn’t standing in the way of the GOP agenda, he just recognized the crazy people.

• Plus1 3

FWIW...if the republican candidates have ever supported the stop the steal BS or voted or campaigned against investigating jan. 6 they will not be getting my vote.    unfortunately.....that pretty much marks most republicans off the list. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, commando said:

FWIW...if the republican candidates have ever supported the stop the steal BS or voted or campaigned against investigating jan. 6 they will not be getting my vote.    unfortunately.....that pretty much marks most republicans off the list. 

Have to say that I'm probably right there with you.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Put the dailybeast article back in the trash where it came from.  

In the trash next to climate science, epidemiology, democracy and whatever else the GOP doesn't believe in?

PS - Sorry DeSantis is yet to openly call entire groups of people rapists and murderers. You're going to have to settle for the subtle forms of racism you're used to. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

So he's going to miss listening to a madman to focus on recovery efforts in Surf City....

Kudos to him, I guess...

I'd hope any human candidate with an ounce of integrity and brains would make the same decision.  But the fact that he claims he would have gone to the rally under normal circumstances tells me more than I need to know in eliminating him from any candidate list of people I would vote for.

• Plus1 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election