The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Why would D's hate JB?

I guess I know more R's, this board included, that hate Trump.

I think the extreme D's don't like him.  JB is a moderate.  See the fact that he increased American Oil production.  Environmentalist D's don't like.  He is pro Jew.  Again, extreme D's don't like.  Joe is has been a good moderate.  Not a crazy D.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

3 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I think the extreme D's don't like him.  JB is a moderate.  See the fact that he increased American Oil production.  Environmentalist D's don't like.  He is pro Jew.  Again, extreme D's don't like.  Joe is has been a good moderate.  Not a crazy D.

That is interesting.  This new "Pro-Pally" crowd, which I think is mostly young and totally stupid, has started to make some noise.

Envio-Dorks hate everyone, because they are miserable about everything and think the world is going to end, it is not.

Extreme dorks on either side are insane so those freaks are insane.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And why the republicans will continue to lose. An aging platform. Nobody gives a f#&% about drugs. And the party for “small government” is just as large as the opposer. Spying on Americans should result in government officials behind bars. Bring back individual rights. Should be the party of gun rights, individual rights including abortion/religious freedom/marijuana usage. Now it is the party of dorks. 

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, lots of military still can’t vote.  Got it. 

No, the military should be able to vote as soon as they know who is on the ballot.  Voting should be as easy as possible at all times for everyone.  Sorry, I think I was not clear in my first post.

1.  Age needs to be changed to 16 and every US HS should be a voting station for the students that are 16 and want to vote.

2.  Military should be able to vote 24/7 once they know who they can vote for.

3.  There should be no voter registration at all

12 minutes ago, Decked said:

And why the republicans will continue to lose. A aging platform. Nobody gives a f#&% about drugs. And the party for “small government” is just as large as the opposer. Spying on Americans should result in government officials behind bars. Bring back individual rights. Should be the party of gun rights, individual rights including abortion/religious freedom/marijuana usage. Now it is the party of dorks. 

This is pretty true.

The "drug war" thing is kind of over.  Being against abortion of any kind if you are a man is weird.  Guns are lame.  I get if it you are hunting (which is also lame, but I get it).  I have so many friends that own guns and they have NEVER shot them.  Why have them??

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

This is pretty true.

The "drug war" thing is kind of over.  Being against abortion of any kind if you are a man is weird.  Guns are lame.  I get if it you are hunting (which is also lame, but I get it).  I have so many friends that own guns and they have NEVER shot them.  Why have them??

Self defense, protection from a tyrannical trump/biden government, collection pieces, hunting, etc. My Henry lever action for example is almost as much of a collector piece as it is a hunting tool. Almost! I still take it hog hunting. 

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, Decked said:

Self defense, protection from a tyrannical trump/biden government, collection pieces, hunting, etc. My Henry lever action for example is almost as much of a collector piece as it is a hunting tool. Almost! I still take it hog hunting. 

I heard hunting hogs (or boars) is like a bit scary cause those things are mean as f#&%.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I heard hunting hogs (or boars) is like a bit scary cause those things are mean as f#&%.

Can be. I’ve been charged. You can either sit in a stand/blind or go after them. Usually I go stalk them. Probably the most fun hunting I’ve ever had. 

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election