Trump tests positive for COVID-19

Figured this deserves its own thread. 

I wonder if trump has any hydroxychloroquine left from his "preventative" regimen back in May. 

Donald Trump said early Friday that he and first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the coronavirus, a stunning announcement that plunges the country deeper into uncertainty just a month before the presidential election.

Trump, who has spent much of the year downplaying the threat of a virus that has killed more than 205,000 Americans, said he and Mrs. Trump were quarantining. The White House physician said the president is expected to continue carrying out his duties “without disruption” while recovering.

First it was a hoax.

Then it was going to just magically disappear.

Then it was safe to go out and about despite all the deaths.

Then America held steady with 1/4 of the world's C19 deaths.

Last week we passed 200,000 dead.

trump better hope karma isn't a thing. 

• Fire 1

I mean, I hate to say it, but what if its a ploy to generate sympathy and try to boost his poll numbers? We've seen it time and time before where Trump crosses some invisible ethics barrier and just keeps plowing ahead.

He can then also use his "recovery" as a talking point; "See, I told you it was nothing."

Now, a month ahead of the election, its possible Trump doesn't need to do any of the normal standard before election processes. If Trump's infected, what about Pence and his family? I didn't watch the debate, but how close did he get to Biden?

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2

33 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

I mean, I hate to say it, but what if its a ploy to generate sympathy and try to boost his poll numbers? We've seen it time and time before where Trump crosses some invisible ethics barrier and just keeps plowing ahead.

He can then also use his "recovery" as a talking point; "See, I told you it was nothing."

Now, a month ahead of the election, its possible Trump doesn't need to do any of the normal standard before election processes. If Trump's infected, what about Pence and his family? I didn't watch the debate, but how close did he get to Biden?

this guy had that thought a while ago

EjUxbVFWoAIEy9x?format=jpg&name=medium