OL Jack Cornell Jr.

• 3 weeks later...

We need two of these four.

Cornell Jr.

Burkes

Amie

Asante

:yeah

Agreed. As much as I like Amie, we have NO OL prospects yet! Thats why I think it would be huge to get Burkes and Cornell

D.J. Jones, Cruz Barret, and Keith Williams ALL redshirted, folks. Don't forget them.

Yeah, and there are still guys from 05 that are looking to get in the mix. Solich seemingly had lots of depth on the line, then it all kind of disappeared. This year we can go for quality instead of quantity, that's why only getting 2 guys would be good.

Cornell Jr.

Burkes

Amie

Asante

Agreed. As much as I like Amie, we have NO OL prospects yet! Thats why I think it would be huge to get Burkes and Cornell

D.J. Jones, Cruz Barret, and Keith Williams ALL redshirted, folks. Don't forget them.

Yeah, and there are still guys from 05 that are looking to get in the mix. Solich seemingly had lots of depth on the line, then it all kind of disappeared. This year we can go for quality instead of quantity, that's why only getting 2 guys would be good.

If we could bring in 2-3 hs Olineman that would be good. We have many waiting in the wings and a young starting Oline. But you gotta continue the pipeline every year.

Cornell Jr.

Burkes

Amie

Asante

If we could bring in 2-3 hs Olineman that would be good. We have many waiting in the wings and a young starting Oline. But you gotta continue the pipeline every year.

Does anyone actually know how many openings we have left? I keep reading the question, but no answers. I will be happy if we could get two of the four (any two), but I really would like it if we got Amie.