What Did We Learn? The 2020 Election Version

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I learned that late night talk show hosts won't have the balls to make fun of Biden.

Back to OJ Simpson jokes???

Hopefully that changes once he takes office. I mean they won’t have near the opportunities they did with Trump but poking fun at Presidents and politicians is American as apple pie. I don’t think he’ll continue to get the pass he has so far.

5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Hopefully that changes once he takes office. I mean they won’t have near the opportunities they did with Trump but poking fun at Presidents and politicians is American as apple pie. I don’t think he’ll continue to get the pass he has so far.

I think Biden will be pretty easy to make fun of because he will have the usual gaffes and he's not the most eloquent guy (although he has his moments). But Trump basically wrote the jokes for them. They could basically just trot Baldwin out there and have him use the same words as Trump, and even when he tried to look goofy it's hard to look more goofy than Trump already looks.

19 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I will be shocked.  Social media will cancel them so fast.  MAYBE in year two, maybe.

But the kid gloves are gonna be on for the first year.  I know if I had a late night show, I would not say anything bad about Biden 

I predict an OJ joke before a Biden joke.

• Plus1 1

56 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I will be shocked.  Social media will cancel them so fast.  MAYBE in year two, maybe.

But the kid gloves are gonna be on for the first year.  I know if I had a late night show, I would not say anything bad about Biden 

I predict an OJ joke before a Biden joke.

All wrong.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, ZRod said:

There's no way he's 6'3" and 239lbs. I'm 6'1" about 240 and look like an athlete compared to him. Im using the term athlete extremely loosely (I like beer! And cookies. And ribs.). Either he has next to no muscle mass, or (shocker) they're lying.

I love lamp, but I love cookies more! 

I'm 6'1" 172...but you sound like a good eater!  You prolly like ribs and cold pints of beer a tad bit more than me tho, LOL!  Nothing wrong wit dat!  Cheers!

What else did we learn?  FoxNews commentators, Rush, Hannitty, Levin, and the whole conservative talk media have lost any remaining  credibility by supporting the crazy Trump post-election legal battle and regurgitating the false claims by Trump and his 

increasingly deranged legal team. 

Speaking of legal team,  Rudy has fallen from America's Mayor to this:

• Plus1 3
  • 4 months later...

-"The big picture: By shifting Trump's rhetoric from immigration to fears around the economic impact of shutdowns, the virus gave conservative and low-information Latino voters a permission structure to back Trump even if they shunned him in 2016, according to preliminary findings by research firm Equis that were reviewed by Axios."

-"Trump's biggest gains were among conservative Latinos and, surprisingly, among Hispanic women — a group that still overwhelmingly rejected the former president but softened on him in 2020."

-"Equis researchers say Democrats must commit to ongoing investment in Latino precincts rather than showing up every two or four years, or for a last-month advertising blitz."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/trump-data-latino-support-49a0f0ed-b244-4b27-86b3-ee022e21f8c1.html