Biden's America

5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Regardless, they are virtually all single men living together.

Yes, this is common. But that doesn't mean there aren't also women from Somalia here (there are, in nearly equal numbers to the men), and they're in the work force.

Also, they aren't illegals, which you claimed to be speaking about earlier. So there's that.

Jews on that campus should not only walk to class but should do so wearing a Star of David, just like WWII US Jewish Soldiers did because I can promise you not one lame a$$ sissy Pro-Pally dork will do anything other than yell stuff.  

Losers.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

But...I was told that these protests hold tons of water and that they are doing the right thing and that it is EXACTLY the same as protesting for civil rights!!!!

Sidenote:  each one of these losers protesting would be raped and burnt to death by hammies.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know you won't like this...but I am glad to see you finally getting on board with this.  Thank you.  We only have, from what I can tell, 2 posters left, that are Pro-Pally.  

Thank you Capt Strawman

14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

But...I was told that these protests hold tons of water and that they are doing the right thing and that it is EXACTLY the same as protesting for civil rights!!!!

Sidenote:  each one of these losers protesting would be raped and burnt to death by hammies.

Totally correct side note.   It’s super hilarious when women and any LGB folks protest for Hamas here. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I actually never did serve so, please, do not use that title for me.

But, thank you, for coming around...unless...are you still Pro-Pally?  

Go ahead and dig through the forum to backup your assertion.   I'll give you a week or so.  

3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Go ahead and dig through the forum to backup your assertion.   I'll give you a week or so.  

I am a not doing that, I will just assume you also hate that Pro-Pally bros.

And again, THANK YOU!

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Totally correct side note.   It’s super hilarious when women and any LGB folks protest for Hamas here. 

They would be burnt in cages...

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Are these posters in the room with you right now? 

No, just like you, we are both alone in our rooms right now.

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 1