Biden's America

39 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I hope you guys realize no one takes you seriously on this stuff after the last administration.

I’m hoping you realize no one takes anyone seriously on HB.  

The stunning lack of outrage with this administration on these types of things by you guys after the nonstop outrage of the last administration is a tell though:thumbs

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m hoping you realize no one takes anyone seriously on HB.  

The stunning lack of outrage with this administration on these types of things by you guys after the nonstop outrage of the last administration is a tell though:thumbs

Oh…..that is priceless.  :laughpound

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2

It was always dumb for Joe and Left to demonize the Trump tax cuts.  That demonization is coming home to roost soon since Joe promised to not raise taxes on those making under $400,000.  He can’t keep that pledge and pledge to let the tax cuts expire.    Dems are also now coming to the realization that the rhetoric of only tax cuts for the wealthy isn’t going to be believable anymore to those easily duped, when taxes get raised for the common folk.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
On 4/30/2024 at 10:51 AM, teachercd said:

We happen to cover this topic in a class I teach.  My students are always like "Wait...why is pot still a schedule 1 drug". 

Pretty heavy s#!t for kindergarten art. 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What are you considering Bidenomics from this?  Is it that the government is spending so much that it has to borrow?   So, we should go back to the last administration that did what differently in that aspect?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3