Biden's America

45 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well....sure.

You have 35% of the country that are MAGA who think the entire country is being destroyed by these horrible liberal people who hate 'merica.

Then, you have a large portion of the population that feels the country is in a bad place due to a former President who is being indicted in 4 different cases, is a rapist and con man.....and is the leading candidate to be the nominee of a major party again.

So...yeah...I can see why 70% of the country feels this way.  But...it's not all because everyone hates Biden and what he's done.

Personally, I think the country is a total laughing stock s#!t show because of the former President and the people who are still supporting him.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 4

38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well....sure.

You have 35% of the country that are MAGA who think the entire country is being destroyed by these horrible liberal people who hate 'merica.

Then, you have a large portion of the population that feels the country is in a bad place due to a former President who is being indicted in 4 different cases, is a rapist and con man.....and is the leading candidate to be the nominee of a major party again.

So...yeah...I can see why 70% of the country feels this way.  But...it's not all because everyone hates Biden and what he's done.

Personally, I think the country is a total laughing stock s#!t show because of the former President and the people who are still supporting him.

Oh, Biden is in his third year of his Presidency but it’s all Orange Man Bads fault :laughpound

Must be why Biden’s approval rating is lower than orange man bads was too:blink:

• Plus1 2
42 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well....sure.

These polls are a little silly and I know some people feel they are right on but in reality most people that do polls are pissed off and want to vent.  So you are going to get those types of responses.  I look at them like those call in shows after a Husker loss.

9/10 calls are dudes freaking out and b!^@hing. 

• TBH 2

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/devastating-cnn-poll-pegs-biden-approval-at-39-shows-67-of-democrats-want-a-new-candidate/

I can’t believe all those MAGA’s are ganging up to rig poll results like thi…………..errrrrrrrrr.  Wait, that can’t be right, 67% of his own party wants a new nominee?!?!   Must be because Trump got indicted or something like that.  

According to the survey of 1,500 respondents, Biden’s approval rating stands at just 39%, with just 74% of members of his own party indicating that they think he’s doing a good job as commander-in-chief — a worrying number given the reflexive partisanship observable in most polls.

What’s worse news still for the incumbent is that 67% of Democrats would like to nominate someone other than Biden to face-off against the Republicans next year, up from the 54% who wanted an alternative in March.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/devastating-cnn-poll-pegs-biden-approval-at-39-shows-67-of-democrats-want-a-new-candidate/

I can’t believe all those MAGA’s are ganging up to rig poll results like thi…………..errrrrrrrrr.  Wait, that can’t be right, 67% of his own party wants a new nominee?!?!   Must be because Trump got indicted or something like that.  

According to the survey of 1,500 respondents, Biden’s approval rating stands at just 39%, with just 74% of members of his own party indicating that they think he’s doing a good job as commander-in-chief — a worrying number given the reflexive partisanship observable in most polls.

What’s worse news still for the incumbent is that 67% of Democrats would like to nominate someone other than Biden to face-off against the Republicans next year, up from the 54% who wanted an alternative in March.

Could you imagine the D's not running Joe again?  Seems like a really bad idea.

• Plus1 1

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-whistleblowers-were-right-cnns-honig-says-doj-was-ready-to-let-hunter-biden-off-cheaply-before-pressure-amped-up/

I don’t understand why it always takes the left media to figure this stuff out.   It’s like they have to be dragged  kicking and screaming to acknowledge the obvious.  

“The only conclusion that I think is consistent with all this is that the whistleblowers were right,” he said.

• Plus1 1

15 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Man, Hunter cost The Big Guy ANOTHER vote apparently.  At this rate his approval is gonna be down to 30% in about two more months. :laughpound

I've come to realize that right wing, two-time Trump voters use Hunter Biden as a sad coping mechanism to rationalize their own voting habits for criminals and people who hate America.

All I can say is: I truly hope you get the help you need. Voting for 91 time criminals is a choice, you don't have to do it for a 3rd time. I'll pray for you. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
9 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I've come to realize that right wing, two-time Trump voters use Hunter Biden as a sad coping mechanism to rationalize their own voting habits for criminals and people who hate America.

All I can say is: I truly hope you get the help you need. Voting for 91 time criminals is a choice, you don't have to do it for a 3rd time. I'll pray for you. 

Thank you for the prayers.   Please make them out to Archy with a y1221 at the end and not an ie2112.  Sometimes the higher power gets confused in who it’s for if you don’t specify.   There has been an Archie2112 guy trying to steal my prayer sh$& and it’s annoying.  

• Haha 2