Biden's America

3 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

That is where we are in America, vote for the lessor evil.  I guess we will have to wait until 2028 for a sane choice.  

I will vote 3rd party again.  I will sleep better knowing I didn't vote for either person not mentally fit to run.

if trump wins i expect opposition parties will be banned.   

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think most people would be shocked at how many schools get Title 1 assistance.  Half I bet.

Well...here's the list for Nebraska in 2021-2022.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www2.ed.gov/about/overview/budget/titlei/fy09recovery/nebraska.pdf

For some reason I can't get it to paste as a link.

But, it's around 260 school districts in Nebraska.  I would assume that's way more than half.

And, this is on top of our wonderful governor coming out recently bragging about cutting taxes then telling school districts they have to tighten their belts and cut waste.

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well...here's the list for Nebraska in 2021-2022.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www2.ed.gov/about/overview/budget/titlei/fy09recovery/nebraska.pdf

For some reason I can't get it to paste as a link.

But, it's around 260 school districts in Nebraska.  I would assume that's way more than half.

And, this is on top of our wonderful governor coming out recently bragging about cutting taxes then telling school districts they have to tighten their belts and cut waste.

Title 1 and Free and reduced lunch, you end up with a ton of kids getting help.

Shoot here in Omaha breakfast and lunch are still free at school.

• Plus1 2
45 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I mean, I hate to go all conservative, but if you don't like the American economy, do you have a country in mind that's doing better right now? 

I don't think that is "going conservative" it is just factual.  Maybe China?  But, how accurate is anything info we would get from China?  They used to list a 100% literacy rate.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I don't think that is "going conservative" it is just factual.  Maybe China?  But, how accurate is anything info we would get from China?  They used to list a 100% literacy rate.  

China, along with most countries, have not tried to hide their economic problems post pandemic. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2