Biden's America

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Next thing you know, he's going to hire his kids to work in the WH with him so he has the time for he and his wife to go to the theater and she's going to jack him off with kids sitting around them.

escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

50 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Nice having adults in the instead of the MAGA s#!t show

Literally the same quote we said about my grandma when she was in a nursing home after her second stroke and dying.

Look, hate Trump all you want (I am with you) and hate R's all you want...I am with you...but this is not a positive quote for Joe

• TBH 3
On 10/9/2023 at 9:33 AM, Archy1221 said:

“Newly released evidence” of which this article neglects to include any. :lol:

When will these people learn that evidence consists of proven facts and not narrated right wing wet dreams? If Joe has done something wrong, prove it, and then I’ll be right there with you.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
12 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

It's crazy to see this and think, "wow, how refreshing" when this really should just be normal and expected. Instead, in comparison to the absolute loony toons in the GOP over the last several years, it hits me as fresh and surprising.

• TBH 7

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

It's crazy to see this and think, "wow, how refreshing" when this really should just be normal and expected. Instead, in comparison to the absolute loony toons in the GOP over the last several years, it hits me as fresh and surprising.

Yeah but that doesn't get my testosterone fueled dopamine rage fix going.  It's so woke. 

5 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

“Newly released evidence” of which this article neglects to include any. :lol:

When will these people learn that evidence consists of proven facts and not narrated right wing wet dreams? If Joe has done something wrong, prove it, and then I’ll be right there with you.

You have to actually click on the links and read the article.   He didn’t reference just The Big Guy in his title, you did. :dunno

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You have to actually click on the links and read the article.   He didn’t reference just The Big Guy in his title, you did. :dunno

This is what his X post said.  Newly released evidence reveals over $20 million coming from 23 separate countries on four continents to at least nine Biden family members.

Maybe you read different than I do. Please do tell us where in that article he addresses over $20M, 23 countries or 9 Biden family members. No, what he did was post a lie, got the click and then babbled on about some ancient car accident and tossed in Hunter’s name. Is this what passes as “newly released evidence” where you come from?

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
27 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

This is what his X post said.  Newly released evidence reveals over $20 million coming from 23 separate countries on four continents to at least nine Biden family members.

Maybe you read different than I do. Please do tell us where in that article he addresses over $20M, 23 countries or 9 Biden family members. No, what he did was post a lie, got the click and then babbled on about some ancient car accident and tossed in Hunter’s name. Is this what passes as “newly released evidence” where you come from?

Did you read the embedded links?